KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6) 7 »

Re: Dungeons and Dragons
Just can't stay away
Have plans tonight (friday) so won;t be able to make it if it's today.

Posted on: 2009/5/15 17:11
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Not too shy to talk
Nah, not today. Was thinking next week but I wanted to get you guy's opinions first.

Posted on: 2009/5/15 17:28

Just can't stay away
should be free next friday..

Posted on: 2009/5/15 19:08

Just popping in
More players? cool. fridays fine by me....

Posted on: 2009/5/15 21:29

Not too shy to talk
Sounds good then. I'll let them know and unless something pops up, we should have char gen/first session next friday. Which reminds me. In addition to the gold you get, you also get 3 magic items for free. One of them is at +1 your character level(so item level 5) the other is your character level(item level 4) and the last one is at character level -1(item level 3). That should cover all the basics for character generation. I'll have world notes posted here by Sunday at the latest as well so you guys will have everything you'll need

Posted on: 2009/5/16 1:16

Not too shy to talk
Sorry I took so long, here is the world in brief. If you have any other questions, feel free to email me.

The setting of the adventure is on the Iron Continent, dubbed so due to it being one huge cityscape. In reality though it is comprised of multiple large cities with their borders almost overlapping that the end result becomes one huge city. Each city and its outlying components are all well connected by train and very little of the natural vegetation remains on the continent thanks to urbanization on a large scale.

The continent is powered by a central power source in the center of the continent, using an archaic but powerful fusion of arcane and steam power. The details of its process are a well guarded secret by the Arcanum, the guild of mages that run the magical foundries and workshops on the continent. It is here where one can find he headquarters of the Arcanum and it is here where their strength is at its strongest.

The continent was once a colony of the Holy Empire of Ishtar but seceded successfully after the 5th Great War. Ever since then - some 300 years ago - they have grown from a small colony to a vertiable world power, rivaling its mother Empire and the Republic of Lordevan. The continent is a collection of city states, each ruled by their own lords and means with a Arcanum guild member serving as an advisor.

The Olikathos - the main religion of the world - does not have as strong a rule on the Iron Continent as it does on the mainland thanks to the Arcanum's strong influence in the world. They have however succeeded in finding small purchases in the continent to ply their faith and their trade and they are a growing power. This has been tolerated so far by the Arcanum and thus far their relationship remains ostensibly cordial.

The year is 1348 I.Y, the beginning of a new year. What fate lies in store for the world?

Posted on: 2009/5/19 2:24

Not too shy to talk
One other thing. How does shifting the venue of the game to E-magic sound to you guys?

Posted on: 2009/5/19 2:26

Just popping in
E-magic? I'm not very sure where's E-magic.

If it's a good place, i dun mind.

Posted on: 2009/5/19 16:41

Not too shy to talk
It's a small shop in Jalan Keretapi. You know where the Bata shop is on Jalan Keretapi? It's in the shoplot area before that. It's not by the main road and is a corner store located on the second floor of the building. Below it on the ground floor is a Samsung shop and opposite it is a tailor shop called winnie's fashion

Posted on: 2009/5/19 16:58

Not too shy to talk
So I discovered something disturbing. Taking into account the amount of gold I have you, I have given you all to much gold to start with, especially with the free magic items. That being said, I would like to bring the gold value down to 1000g. You still get the three items(one at +1 lvl, one a character lvl and one at -1 lvl) of your choice.

Posted on: 2009/5/19 17:12

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6) 7 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.