KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 7 »

Re: Dungeons and Dragons
Just popping in
great! I'm free most nights. i wholey suggest either fri or sat nites or those nites b4 holidays. Games sometimes took along time and players are known to forget passing time. Ahh, the last time I did a gaming Marathon are years ago.

Perhaps those interested should meet up for icebreaking and relate gaming experiences b4 we actually game.

Time to bring out my dices, if I know where I put them.

Posted on: 2009/4/28 17:18
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Not too shy to talk
Friday or Saturday... I definitely think weekends work best in this situation. How about we set a tentative date for this Saturday as the icebreaking session? We can also discuss other details of the game and what not. But where should we meet? Right now I am thinking someplace pretty accessible. Anyone got any suggestions cos all I am coming up with now is Bing. We'll also need a time... would evening or afternoon be more convenient?

Posted on: 2009/4/28 17:39

Just popping in
Anytime is fine on Sat. Lets put it on the evening say 7 pm or 8pm? The venue as Bing? Fine by me... What about the rest?

Posted on: 2009/4/28 22:14

Not too shy to talk
Hmmm How about we say 7 and make allowances for Kuching time? But that being said we do need to choose a Bing as there are three of them. Any preferences out there? What about you maozi? These arrangements sound okay to you?

Posted on: 2009/4/28 23:25

Just can't stay away
Saturday evening is fine for me :) My preference would be Bing at 101. More space too. Though in the end any of the three will be fine :)

Posted on: 2009/4/29 4:24

Home away from home
From Kitty City
Regrettedly I can't join this Saturday as I am joining a camp somewhere in Padawan. Please do enjoy and keep us posted about the future arrangements

By maps I mean playing maps, there are quite a lot adventure maps that come with settings for various levels readily available at Wizard's website.

So everyone is into 4.0? I better go download the SRD and read up first

Posted on: 2009/4/29 9:11

Not too shy to talk
Dang, well, I'll definitely keep you up to date on whatever we decide on Maozi. Good luck and have fun at your training camp!

As for maps, I'm looking to getting a battle grid of sorts. You can draw on it using wet erase markers and clean it off easily enough with a damp tissue. Very handy. Anyone know where I can get one in Kuching for relatively cheap? Eventually I'll also look into getting minis but that is for the future.

So unless we have any objections, this Saturday, 7 pm Bing at 101? Giving allowances for Kuching time of course :)

Posted on: 2009/4/29 10:29

Home away from home
From Kitty City
How about some discussions about type of adventures we want?

Simple dungeons with bugbears? Or complex wizard tower with summonings from the abyssal?

Posted on: 2009/4/29 10:48

Not too shy to talk
Call me weird but I never liked just crawling in a dungeon. It lacks... purpose, in a way. Me, I've always had a soft spot for urban campaigns where a intrigue and swordfighting are in equal parts. But for the first few sessions, I was thinking of running a Resident Evil style campaign. Not necessarily zombies, but the basic premise remains the same.

Here's the scenario. You're town, celebrating your latest adventure when well... shit hits the fan. Monsters start crawling from the sewers, orcs and goblins invade the city, all kinds of crazy shenanigans happening at once. What's a hero(or anti-hero depending on your tastes) to do?

That's the general idea at least. It's pretty simple and will help me playtest a few things as well as settle us all into more heavier things. If any of you have anything to suggest, I am all ears. I always feel a game works best when both players and GM work together.

Posted on: 2009/4/29 13:28

Home away from home
From Kitty City
Some more to ask, what basic settings are we following? Forgotten Realm (of which I'm quite accustomed)? Dragon Lance? Or modern sci-fi?

What level should we set the scenario? Beginners? Prestige?

I love scenario making

Posted on: 2009/4/29 13:58

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 7 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.