KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 (4)

Re: Proton Wira Modified !!
Just can't stay away
who told u guys that different brand cannot use different engine brand??? a friend of mine recently registered a daihatsu 1.0 with its new 2.0 toyota engine with modded engine mountings, but strong enuugh to be road driven....registration all complete... no "under table" money were needed..... if u know the right procedure and process, then im sure u shouldnt have any problem with engine transplant...as long as the workmanship is safe, JPJ/puspakom has no reason to fail u...
about the 28% difference limit is totally true...however, any upgrade/downgrade that exceeds 28% from the original displacement needs to have an approval from Unit Kawal Selia in Putrajaya. Submit a form(download from their website) to them and they should reply to you in a few weeks time (dont worry, sure to be approved one...)...then bring this letter and all other required documents, go puspakom, go for normal procedure and u should be fine....
just make sure engine mountings are strong, brake power good, drive shaft and steering rack is not heavily modded..... depend on ur mechanic also la, good or not good... some just do cincai cincai one, thats why Puspakom cannot approve one...

Posted on: 2005/2/22 11:05
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Just can't stay away
Quote:

virce wrote:
As I know it, Proton cars with Toyota engine, like 4AGZE, is not legal.... Mivec's ok.

of kos la bro... mounting byk lari one... but if u put in a Honda B16A Vtec sure can approve one.... some wira i see would opt for this engine ... even the old SAGA can fit this engine nicely...

its not the engine brand that affects the engine approval by puspakom, its the safety of the car overall feature...mountings, steering rack, drive shafts, brakes etc....

Posted on: 2005/2/22 11:20

Just can't stay away
From kuching sarawak
did u ppl know how many Benz in kuching fit with other brand's engine???
most of them registerd!!
hm.....about proton's car fit with GZE,Vtec or watever la...
can the chasis stand the engine's power??

Posted on: 2005/2/25 13:39

Just can't stay away
if the standard chassis cannot withstand, then all u need to do is strengthened it lor... double weld the chassis make it stronger...install some appropriate bars on all major joints etc...
have u seen the old mazda rx3 with RX7 Efini 1.3 rotary turbo engine??? im sure the RX3 chassis was not originally designed to take that kind of engine power.....but if its done correctly, then it should not be a problem....

Posted on: 2005/3/1 13:01

Just popping in
Sup guys...i'm only 16 this year..gettin my drivin licence next year...i'm gettin a proton wira...can anyone pls help me out and let me know whats best for me to modify to make my wira powerful and fast???ThX

Posted on: 2008/11/8 12:54

Just can't stay away
From Kuching
u're 16 and getting your license next year and you're thinking to modify your car to reach greater speed?

good luck.

Posted on: 2008/11/8 16:17

Home away from home
From Singapore - Kuching
Careful on the road and please don't race illegally.
I had a friend who overturned his car @ Bako road 7 years ago. Fortunately he was alright but he's car was badly damaged. Also, don't drink and speed/drive - think of your family and friends.

Posted on: 2008/11/8 17:20

Weddings | Pre-Weddings @ Halycube.
Bloggie @ Halyconstudio.

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
Quote:

Reuzhen wrote:
Sup guys...i'm only 16 this year..gettin my drivin licence next year...i'm gettin a proton wira...can anyone pls help me out and let me know whats best for me to modify to make my wira powerful and fast???ThX

u can trade in the proton wira for a lancer evolution x, but got to add some $$$ la.. den sure fast & furious!

Posted on: 2008/11/8 22:18

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
Quote:

gerald wrote:
Quote:

Reuzhen wrote:

u can trade in the proton wira for a lancer evolution x, but got to add some $$$ la.. den sure fast & furious!
HAHAHA... Good SUNDAY morning...

Posted on: 2008/11/9 8:27

« 1 2 3 (4)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.