Main Menu
New Members
Isaac97 2012/9/4
KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Saving 50% of your time in the internet - Utilize Application & Widget.
Just can't stay away
I'm a really heavy internet user. I usually have my internet mainly for surfing and check the mail (free Yahoo! Mail to be exact).
Thus, i always refresh those website and you know on how hassle that it.
And that is why a widget is always perfect to shorten your time in the internet because it will auto refresh itself.
Basically, i'm envy the high-end mobile phone users because there's various type of widgets available for them to use; besides having the internet connection always available.

For me, i utilize this software.

1. Facebook for Adobe Air (wish I could know on how to log out from it since my lil brother use it using his ID. Since then, it his FB account in it!)

2. TweetPocket for Adobe Air

3. For uploading pictures to Facebook; select, drag, drop, upload and you could leave the computer to do the job.
i) Bloom
ii) Facebook button for Picasa
iii)LiveUpload Picture for Windows Live Picture

4. Windows Live Writer
- a good way of blogging with pictures & videos; you just click "Publish" and just leave it there. No more waiting for typing when you have to upload picture every time.
- various plug-in for it

5. Windows Live Mail
- wish it could support Free Yahoo! Mail
- could add RSS into it to know the update of your favourite sites. And it auto refresh!

6. Picasa
- for a simple editing yet beautiful picture outcome (can directly upload the edit picture to Facebook (refer to no. 3 (ii) even you haven't save the editing)
- direct self-record video to YouTube.

7. Google Desktop Sidebar (GDS)
-various type of widget applicable to you. I use Tweeter as one of the gadget. Shame there's no good Facebook widget for GDS.

8. Yahoo! Messenger
- alarm you if there's new mail in your inbox
- updating your YM status, you could update your Twitter, Myspace & Facebook status at the same time. Just synchronize your Tweeter to YM, FB and MS! You can do it in Tweeter website.

Hence, you could save up your time by 50%!!!!
Anything else you guys might add?

Posted on: 2009/10/27 12:23
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.