tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

how to register company in kuching
Not too shy to talk
From KCH
Hi all.

New here i would like to register a company selling mobile phone stuff. What is the procedure and how much cost does it takes? i heard its quite cheap maybe around RM100+ for private company?

1. Where shall i do the procedure

2. how long will it approve

3. possible that i put a company address under residential area?

4. doing freelance at the moment, upgrading in future maybe. Income tax every year will have problem?

5. after getting license, is it true that if i go to suppliers they would give dealer price?

Posted on: 2010/1/8 0:17
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: how to register company in kuching
Just can't stay away
From Kuching
Go to Ting Pek Khing building, take the escalator to the 1st floor. There you will probably bump into runners who will handle the registration for you.

Its cheap, around RM80 for registration and RM15 to 20 for a single trade license if not mistaken.

It will be approve within 2 to 5 days. With runners, it might even be faster.

Some stupidity in the rules and regulation today. They do not allow your personal resident house to be registered as office

But you can use other resident house as your office. Just make sure its different from your house address which needed to be fill also.

When you have the company license and trade license, you can make photo copies of it and go to mobile phone suppliers (like few in sekama and Lok thian building area there) to deal with them. Let them know you have a mobile phone business trade license and you wish to get supply from them.

------

btw, I suggest you go through the runners for registration. Its quite fussy to be back and forth to the TPK office for processing.

1) get the company registration form
2) send application
3) company name gets approve
4) you need go out again to make company stamp + address
5) go back there on queue and submit updated form
6) when all done, collect issued company license which you need to stick on the wall of your premise.

---

this is based on my experience 3 years ago. I don't know if they made any changes since then

Posted on: 2010/1/8 0:26

Not too shy to talk
From KCH
thanks webbie for the info. I will try it out.

But then if im doind freelance but shop i just use house adress, but then not doing any business is there a problem?

Posted on: 2010/1/8 10:13

Just can't stay away
From Kuching
its the same. its just the stupid regulation they have regardless of watever business concept you have. be it a SOHO.

argued with them about it and as you know. gobermen officers can be like robots. ask them something that is not in their system (otak). they can't answer you and they "otak" will jammed and give you rubbish replies.

you will end up feeling its a waste of time and just follow their rules / regulation by end of the day.

but i really don't know if they change anything since then. its best for you to go find out.

Posted on: 2010/1/8 11:03

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]