Isaac97 2012/9/4
KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24
Sponsored 2

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Why it's so hard to get a job nowadays??!!
Webmaster
From Kuching
sometimes ur words.. and other post...
so ahaha also dunno how to explain..

tua pau + hao lien + kek lang + sekia + contradicting + what?

dunno u being sarcastic of urself or wat?

u mention u're a sekia and dun have to worry about money.
but then u claim to be a busy man..

you're a busy man doing what?
study? and also being lazy is a attitute of a student?
every minute is so precious for you? doing what?
what you do every minute?

You notice or not? your sentence is mix with childish way to replying and Man way to claiming.

I assume you're joking? right?

no offence..
just friendly Suan....
ahhaha

Posted on: 2004/6/29 1:16
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Kuching
Okok....i admit that. It's because I'm just too lazy or lousie to get the english words. My english is not as good as yours.

What i meant is that it's good to be a child. I'm just kidding but in reality I'm not. I'm busy doing things that will affect my future. Not just studies but about my life and future. I'm always thinking of ways to become a successful man.

Students should not be lazy but I think I have a lazy gene. So what can I do? Just now what I meant is that the education system now is too exam oriented. I think exams are not the best ways to test the understanding of students. I'm just feeling that the things I'm studying everyday are just for the sake of exams! Studying is no fun at all but just exams, exams and exams!!

Besides I'm just trying to be straight to the point, no hiding or anything. I write anything I can think of at that time. Well, my thinking is not matured yet as I'm not exposed to the actual working world. Actually there is a lot of contradictions/percanggahan in my thinking. Maybe I have "double personality"?

Anyway, I'm really sorry that if I'm of any offence to anyone. Please forgive me. I will try to improve the way I do my postings or replies. Thank you webmaster for pointing my mistakes out.

Posted on: 2004/6/29 2:50

Webmaster
From Kuching
No no..
this is no offensive to anyone at all..
now here.. believe me.. i won't be so free go loso anyone at all. Here i am just telling you somethings u might want to listen up. If think what i am saying is bunch of crap then just ask me to stop. I don't mind at all.

If you're interested then continue replying to me what u dun understand or what you're against.

Not sure if you're really like that in real life...
but the way you are in the forum already give me a impression of the person you are.

Let me tell u..
There is no such thing as a lazy gene. <b>YOu choose what you think and you chose to do you think.</B> Now you're thinking you have a lazy gene. And all the lazyness u apply on all jobs, you blame on the lazy gene you have.

this is as if you created a imaginary character and blamed all your weakness on him. His name is called LAZY.

Quote:

My english is not as good as yours.

Hhahah this is again the childish part. And previously i remember you mention to Lovebell.."u uh lui lang mah.." or something like that.

Remember this.. A person's ability is always in his own hands. I wasn't born to able to speak and write english. I been through school and classes as well.

If you speak of physical appearance.. Then that one is BLAMABLE. SOmething like.. "My face not as handsome as you mah"..or " you taller mah...". This one is different cause we are born the physical way we are and we can't change that.

Quote:

Well, my thinking is not matured yet as I'm not exposed to the actual working world.

Again, you don't have to work to be mature. I tell you what is mature.

1.) Responsibility
2.) Self Discipline
3.) Constant Self Improvement
4.) Considerate
5.) Confidence

If you think that working will make you any mature, Then you're wrong. If you Enter the world of working WITHOUT being mature first, then you will face trouble.

Again..
if u against what i just said.. and want to know more
then tell me whats wrong..

if u totally against what i just said and think that what i said is all crap, then ask me to shut up.

I would be glad to help and i would be glad to ignore also.

Posted on: 2004/6/29 10:44

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
Wahahaha... long replies... oh well... anyway welcome to new Catscity.com.my!!!!

Whether to find a job or not it's your own choice and it's ur own life. No one can say it's right or wrong, u are repsonsible for urself and if there is a will there is a way.

All the best everybody!

Posted on: 2004/8/14 11:57

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.