Home away from home
hacking is a way of life.

Posted on: 2004/9/21 23:04
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Why there are hackers?
Home away from home
Quote:

melol wrote:
its a just mere assurance! with the IP, anyone can easily hack sb's computer!!!

how i wish that was true.

Posted on: 2004/9/21 23:10

Home away from home
From Catscity:)
Dear Melol,

Your IP is exposed everytime you surf or browse online no matter what sites you're in. How to prevent? Stop using internet. -The End-

Love,
Once online, always a hacker.

Posted on: 2004/9/22 2:40

Home away from home
From Sunny Hill Garden
one simple rule. without Hacker, internet technology still same as the day its invented!

That is why there's FIREWALL to block people from hacking ur PC. If u're using Windows XP, its got a firewall software which u can activate it and can see who's trying to gain access to your PC.

The most simple thing is that, Don't share any of ur files or Folders over the net. Take for example, if you're using IMesh to download files (mp3, movie...) you have to choose a folder to be shared. So, if people searching for a particular, and that particular file is found in ur share folder, that person will download the file from ur PC. that mean gaining access to ur PC.

hope u understand what i'm talking about.

Posted on: 2004/9/22 8:52

Home away from home
From ??????
trust me, if ah guans a hacker, he oledi hacked your comp long time ago..muahahhaha

Posted on: 2004/9/22 9:06

When there are something new, it must be a force which in opposite site to against it.

Sky - Earth

Light - Dark

Man - Woman

Good - Bad

Laws - Criminal

Internet - Hacker

It is part of nature, dun think why it occurs, but accept the fact that it is nature of life.

Posted on: 2004/9/22 9:08

Home away from home
From Kuching lah
oi melol, wers u'r reply?? say s.u.m.t.i.n lah!!! can't wait u know.

Posted on: 2004/9/22 17:18

Not too shy to talk
From under blacklist
Quote:

rayes wrote:
oi melol, wers u'r reply?? say s.u.m.t.i.n lah!!! can't wait u know.

by the said website. it ain't as genuine as i tot !~

i did not really enjoy as most r just pulling sb's legs around~

Posted on: 2004/9/22 20:41

Webmaster
From Kuching
One tip for ya melol..
and I never done this before.

But for you special case. Very special case for you. Cause you're too unique to be true. The one who acted smart but actually sounded like idiot.

What i said previously,"we all do respect". Nah.. for you. Don't think so dear. Conjoined twin my foot. Wherever you're from, you're just a piece of trash in this world.

Getting pissed off is just wasting my energy. I just thought you were getting smarter by your "big brain" with your "conjoined ass twin". But asking those question. Lols. You do sound like idiot and your brain doesn't seem to be functioning well.

Don't blame anything or anyone. Its not me. Its not my avatar. Its not the members and most of all. There is nothing wrong with the website. Although its not genuine as you thought. Oh well, if you don't like it, you can just leave. Now you can understand that pretty well.. can't ya? You got big brains which i am not envy about. Cuz it ain't functioning well.

<b>some side note:</b>
To all the conjoined twins out there. I have no offence. Someone just tried to claimed to be a conjoined twin and make it looks bad. Giving bad names to the conjoined twins out there.

<b>To all the readers and visitors here.</B> This is something new for the site and never happen before. I am sorry that this melol is stiring up the peace in the site. This is not a very good example of what the locals sounded like. So don't get a bad impression of us.

*edit*edit*
One more thing, if you're a handicap or cacat or anything at all. Don't say i bully you or the people in this site bully you. Cuz no one did. You're the one stiring up trouble here. We tried to be at our best with our patience to help you get along with this site. But you just don't understand and giving rubbish feedback and humilate others. You have no respect for others and others will treat you the same. I am being very fair and don't kick you for no reason. But if you're really a handicap, well let me say something to the handicap people out there. this melol maybe acting like a handicap and trying to give you all a bad name. I am putting a stop to this menace already so don't worry.

and for you melol.
mind? getting out of the site? I would love to see you stay but then you're too annoying to be here. You may act dumb and stupid in the virtual world but then i really hope the best for you that you're not like that in the real world. It only breaks people's heart. So we all here wish you all the best to cure your retarted mind.

Bon voyage now.

Posted on: 2004/9/22 21:01

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
Dear melol,

I really agree with what Webmaster said. No one wants to bully u but it turned out that u're bullying us. We are patient enough to guide u tru' everything and clear ur doubts but u just don't appreaciate it.

I'm really sad that this thing is happening. Frankly even if a reputable site, they're going to do this too because it's really unreasonable for the member to act this way. They will not be like webmster so linient, they bann u not only in their site but also will tell other sites about it too.

So... hope u understand. Even in the net u have to behave urself liek u do int he public.

Posted on: 2004/9/22 21:48

« 1 (2) 3 »

Topic is Locked

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.