Main Menu
New Members
Isaac97 2012/9/4
KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Any good catering service in Kuching around 3rd mile/Hui sing/MJC/Stapok area ?
Just popping in
As per subject above, any good recommendation ? please provided any contact no. here..

I really fade up with my recent catering service, no only the menu is getting lousy but it " cut off " so many holidays ( either government public holiday or their own set holidays for example 15th of Jul in chinese calendar etc..) as no catering service day! The own set holidays is not mentioned earlier when I asking about their service before started to take with them.

I still have to pay whole month without pay cut for those own set holidays..

I hardly get any new catering service..so pls help me if u guys know any. thanks in million !

Posted on: 2010/9/13 9:38
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Any good catering service in Kuching around 3rd mile/Hui sing/MJC/Stapok area ?
Home away from home
From sarawak
u can call koperasi usrati kuching..they also doin tis food delivery everyday..at rm4..im 1 of the custmer..

Posted on: 2010/9/13 16:49

Re: Any good catering service in Kuching around 3rd mile/Hui sing/MJC/Stapok area ?
Home away from home
From Punti Hakka Ngin
Try Loak Tien cathering. My uncle said they are very innovative.

Posted on: 2010/9/14 10:12

Just popping in
kiko, Can I have to contact no here ? is that malay catering serv ?

Posted on: 2010/9/15 14:37

Just popping in
chong67, u mean Lok Thian do such daily catering serv ? but the area is too far away & if got, I think it is pricy also...

Posted on: 2010/9/15 14:39

Home away from home
From Punti Hakka Ngin
Yes, my uncle work there and they do catering.

Yes it is pricey. I have not set foot inside Lok Tian in 30 years. I perfer economy food and get my lobster from the Jalan Kerita Api river.

Posted on: 2010/9/16 2:09

Just popping in
Try Ryan's Place its in central park behind wisma niam, currently they are doing dinners and takeaways on advance order. At present they have western food and malay local food soon they will be open for north indian tandoori food too. Once their indian chef is here this month they will open for lunch and dinner both.
Contact no. is 0128929704.

Posted on: 2011/11/4 14:52

Quite a regular
try Rock Road Seafood...... they do have catering service....

Posted on: 2011/11/4 15:24

Home away from home
From kuciang
Quote:

chong67 wrote:
Yes, my uncle work there and they do catering.

Yes it is pricey. I have not set foot inside Lok Tian in 30 years. I perfer economy food and get my lobster from the Jalan Kerita Api river.
.jln kereta api river - you meant Sungai Maong river ? got lobster in the river ka? i think i only heard of ikan toman or snake head or lay hu and patin but lobster ??

Posted on: 2011/11/4 19:33

Home away from home
From kuciang
actually Chui Hua Lau restaurant serves the best shark fin soup. their business very good in the 90's,after one of the old manageress passed away,business becomes no good and finally....siew tong

Posted on: 2011/11/4 19:35

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]