Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: RM78 Million from Sarawak's Sewers - Taib's Profit
Home away from home
Quote:

chong67 wrote:

Sukato making his family rich.

Marcos making his family rich.

I think you mean Soeharto (read Suharto) ?

Interestingly, the meaning of his name is:

Soe/Su: Abundant / Many

Harto/Harta: Wealth

Posted on: 2010/9/15 11:44
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Just can't stay away
From Kuching
Yes the army is starting to pull out bit-by-bit. And this is the perfect time for reconstruction works isn't it?

The reconstructions works and oil contracts are given out to American companies that are linked to very, very powerful people in the American Govt. The contracts are worth billions of dollars.

This scenario sound familiar? Haha. Its like what's happening here except on a much larger scale and involving the deaths and suffering of millions.

USA destroys a country on the pretense of trying to 'save it from a evil dictator', than steps up to rebuild it and acts like a hero. And they wonder why people are so pissed-off and become terrorists.

I guarantee you as well, that our own leader doesn't see anything wrong with what he is doing. He thinks he is making our state a better place by doing all this development. What's wrong if he takes abit of profit since he is already doing all this to make our lives better?

That's exactly how all dictators and opportunists in the world think. And its a grey area because u gotta think to yourself as well: what's wrong with taking some rewards when you benefit so many others?

Its not so simple like good guys / bad guys on TV. The world and economics is very complex.

Posted on: 2010/9/15 11:52
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
Quote:

chong67 wrote: ... I guess in the end, if you dont like what you see, just leave the country. Leave the poor, sick, unfortunate, n those that can tolerate abuse behind.
For Malaysia case, can cast your vote also ma, election is coming, remember to register for voting first, if on election day, go walk in want to vote, they do not allow one.

Posted on: 2010/9/15 12:55

Home away from home
From kuciang
Quote:

Resuree wrote:
Quote:

chong67 wrote: ... I guess in the end, if you dont like what you see, just leave the country. Leave the poor, sick, unfortunate, n those that can tolerate abuse behind.
For Malaysia case, can cast your vote also ma, election is coming, remember to register for voting first, if on election day, go walk in want to vote, they do not allow one.
. ya lo, come back Ah Chong67 ,Kuciang needs you . we need your that kind of Never-Say-Die fighting spirit man ! together comrades and brthrs2 , we choose THE RIGHT MAN for the right job ,this coming elexion ! !

Posted on: 2010/9/15 16:47

Home away from home
From Punti Hakka Ngin
Not only USA destroy a country, people that live there they themselves are destrying their own country too. Look at the hakka and hokkien(say for example) fightning among themselves in Iraq.

What other country beside USA that got the experience to rebuilt Iraq? I forgot, China should have known ??? Maybe Taib got a contruction company he can bid in this too!

But would China and Taib know anything there? Don they need to move equipments, hire personals and protection? Oh forgot USA already got most of those items there. Its not as easy as it seems.

Can I be sure the election is not rig in Sarawak?

Posted on: 2010/9/16 2:05

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]