Main Menu
New Members
Isaac97 2012/9/4
KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

unimas students - what food is their choice ?
Just popping in
My friend invites me to join her adventure in opening a bakery near unimas, selling pies, sausage rolls, breads etc, snacks n fresh fruit juices to residents (assume majority students) but I still think sarawakians prefer rice and noodles over buns and bread, what you guys think ?? (free meals for those who come out with good idea/opinion... : P )

Posted on: 2010/10/26 9:49
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: unimas students - what food is their choice ?
Just can't stay away
From Kuching
the bakery next to Chili Peppers at King center there is doing very well eversince the boom of 2 college and students living nearby.

Segi nursing college and Swinburne.

Some students tend to save $$$ just by eating bread alone as their daily meal. I saw one foreign student buying 5 loafs of sandwich bread together with his friends.

Posted on: 2010/10/26 10:19
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: unimas students - what food is their choice ?
Home away from home
Quote:
My friend invites me to join her adventure in opening a bakery near unimas, selling pies, sausage rolls, breads etc, snacks n fresh fruit juices to residents (assume majority students) but I still think sarawakians prefer rice and noodles over buns and bread, what you guys think ?? (free meals for those who come out with good idea/opinion... : P )

Hmm...that's good idea. However, always bear in mind, if you could offer different varieties of food with very economic price (cheap),many customers will hunt for your shop.

Fruit juice is essential! Majorityt of your customers will be students from UNIMAS and lecturers also, which portion of them r foreigners since UNIMAS offers International students...

Evening till midnite cud be something light and easy....

Something like: Breakfast: Toasted bread + Omelette + sausage + Fruit Juice/ Coffee/ Chocolate/ TEa/ Milk = RM4/- (remember, u r selling this to students so shud not b xpensive).....

Offer free drinking water (from O3 machine) - hygenic/ cheap O3 drinking refill machine

I support your idea as UNIMAS really need more varieties of food...it is like a small town the campus i meant.

Posted on: 2010/10/26 21:22

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]