teresaong 2012/3/24
Sponsored 2

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 »

Re: Kuching car show
Home away from home
From Kuching
Lovebell,
Angel81 (behind me here) read your post over my shoulder... he said the N thingy is for ppl who put to N and don't step on the break, so that the car rolls backwards.

Posted on: 2004/10/7 9:27
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
Heheheh... yeah... notice that ;p

Posted on: 2004/10/7 10:03

Webmaster
From Kuching
Fuh..
semua kaki auto gear here kah..
uh lang sukak manual punya gear boh ?

Kuching car show..
hMmMmm.... it never impress......does it?

Posted on: 2004/10/7 11:01

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
I don't drive manual long time lor... ask me to drive manual, forget how ;p

Posted on: 2004/10/7 11:53

Home away from home
From Catscity:)
It's better to know how to drive both manual and auto lor.
boohoo, I also kaki auto. heheheh. drove manual for once only i think... during my driving test nia. hahaha.

Really like to drive manual sometimes, but only if theres a manual instructor beside me and when the road no car. scare accident caused by me or traffic jam cos i drive slow slow. heehee.

Posted on: 2004/10/8 0:17

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
Sharon!!! ME too!!! AHahahah...

Posted on: 2004/10/8 9:08

Just popping in
:haih: hey there ghosteyes, u say wan us 2 mod kewl cars, where u think can get d money har??not like australia u know??

besides, its easier 2 get modding parts for local cars here, so y dun u gv dem some credit?

u guys say nvr impressed but fact of d matter is how 2 b impressed when every1 jus tok shit about dis and dat har?u wan b impressed u must do it urself, den u know how hard it actually is and d effort and heart and money put in...

buy skyline, drive where in kch?if mod it, even worse...
get celica is hot, dat 1 i agree memang gud choice.
but viper and rx7??come on....be realistic...

in msia, der r some really gud modded local cars...
i mean, if u guys r malaysian, u should b proud of d fact so many local cars can be modded wif such ease...wats more, they are modded and still PRACTICAL!!!

btw, saga looks gud if modded in d old skool tradition, kancil is a definite NONO, wiras hv their own unique look and feel after being modded.Kenari is jus weird, but looks kewl in their own way...

also, talking about modding engines....i think u all should be aware about d fact dat kch has damn lot of traffic lights!!so, mod 4 wat?? waste money only (and its a damn lot of money mind u!!)....and also, who gonna care wat is under d hood if ur car look like shit har??i m speaking d truth only...

so guys, be proud 2 b malaysians, b proud of malaysia.heck, its done so much 4 us yet we still give it d shits...come on, open ur eyes and b realistic. there is a reason y ppl mod wat dey mod, so b proud dat our local modding scene is still moving along, and not at a standstill....i wont say proton is wonderful and perfect, but it has been doing its best 2 carry d malaysian flag...now got perodua also, nxt time who knows??

btw, KL has a lot of modded cars, including all those u mentioned, but not kch...not yet...maybe 1 or 2 skylines (full JUN specs) modded in d whole of sarawak but dats it, u can check out brunei and sabah, i think they have more modded skylines...

GhoStEyeS wrote:
malaysia is full of shits when it comes to cars.
Men sia soi kan

A 6 ranked S shits

Stupid, Silly, Senseless, Short-sighted, stupefied and stolid!

Get a proper car.

Mod a Skyline is Cool. Mod a Kancil is not
Mod a Celica is Hot. Mod a Kenari is not
Mod a Viper is Stylish. Mod a Wira is not
Mod a RX7 is Sweet. Mod Saga is not

sigh mensiasoikan

Posted on: 2004/10/8 11:19

Webmaster
From Kuching
calm down lilseth

ghoseyes, he's been living in aussie for too long
and he got the change of taste already.

I apologize if you find the topic rather offensive.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. what you said..is logic..
that we can't get those good cars here.

JPJ cars and roads and mod restriction. I am sure we all understand that.

I am at KL at the moment. I agree with you that there are good car modders out there.

Posted on: 2004/10/8 11:27

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
Ah well.. some how the problem is that they don't mod it properly, yes of course there are nice mod cars, give credit to that but what we're focusing is on those bad taste ones, kanasai nia... not practical at all. Kch road so many bumps lar, and not standard... the lower it is the stupid it is.

The exhaust so big really milo tin. Noisy summore, always curse by ppl. Noise pollution. Of course ppl can't buy those expensive cars that's why they mod their car but look at the mirror lar, don't be a copy cat. Only do what is appropriate and don't lebih lebih.

Frankly not much good mod car here all really an eye sore sia soi the car manufacturer nia, and also the car owner(if he/she realised it), tot that ppl looking at them coz their car is nice, no... it's ugly. That's what ppl look at u like tat.

Posted on: 2004/10/8 11:33

Just popping in
Quote:

Lovebell wrote:
Ah well.. some how the problem is that they don't mod it properly, yes of course there are nice mod cars, give credit to that but what we're focusing is on those bad taste ones, kanasai nia... not practical at all. Kch road so many bumps lar, and not standard... the lower it is the stupid it is.

The exhaust so big really milo tin. Noisy summore, always curse by ppl. Noise pollution. Of course ppl can't buy those expensive cars that's why they mod their car but look at the mirror lar, don't be a copy cat. Only do what is appropriate and don't lebih lebih.

Frankly not much good mod car here all really an eye sore sia soi the car manufacturer nia, and also the car owner(if he/she realised it), tot that ppl looking at them coz their car is nice, no... it's ugly. That's what ppl look at u like tat.

hehe,nola,jus hv 2 defend malaysian pride la...restriction here restriction der, so how 2 mod? taxes damn hi some more...

actually, d most logical way 2 go is 2 buy cheap car 2 mod ma...i ask u la, if buy merc sports slk compressor coupe u sure wont mod it 1...coz it already cost u a bomb and it looks so gud...

modding is a hobby, and der are many ways u can mod, some ppl mod 2 look gud only, so its a valid mod, looking gud doesnt mean hv 2 hv d muscle 2 back it up, its all up 2 d owner. some ppl mod 2 look gud and hv a gud sound system, dat is also a valid mod...some ppl mod loud exhausts for the sporty and racy sound (and sometimes dey take things TOO far!!) but i guess its also a valid mod...nowadays,anything goes, its up 2 wat d owner's principle for modding is...i have my own s well. dat wat makes modding like a culture in itself. it allows u 2 show urself in a different way...

Posted on: 2004/10/8 11:48

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.