tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24
Sponsored 2

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 »

selling house marketing scheme
Home away from home
From kuching

read about newspaper on the public queuing to buy houses and some even has to fly back from Peninsular to queue up for it ...what a press release ....

at first, the house is already overpriced and now these .. how long all the scheme in kuching that is going to last ..how much more ??

knowledge gained form education is to be used to help people and not to make 'profit' and scheme people ....

really pity ..... this is not even market forces .. this is a manipulated, superficial market forces ....

the trend of publishing 'left how many units ' is no longer attractive ....

and the fact that kuching people would still have money to buy it really spoil the market , thus increasing inflation rate ....

as if back to the basic, it is overpriced ... try to compare to Peninsular which has more development and yet the house is very big and reasonable ....

really omg ....

Posted on: 2011/5/30 14:12
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: selling house marketing scheme
Home away from home
yep..agreed..if we compare the price..low house price in sarawak equal to intermediate house in peninsular..the price of low cost in sarawak we can buy intermediate house in semenanjung...and other things,house price in kuching and miri also different almost 2 to 4 k...

Posted on: 2011/5/30 17:36

Home away from home
From kuching

'due to overwhelming response, we are going to launch phase 3 . Phase 2 has finished but if you want , we still can reserve some for you ....'

kidding me ??

and most people in kuching would believe it ...

and there, the price skyrockets high and even higher ....

and the association of developers are clever enough to 'pakat' to sell such type of house in such a range .....

something like computer association making almost items the same price nowadays but still because too many sellers of them, we customers knows what the best 'deal' from some agents who willing to reduce price .....

i pity those who has to travel so far from the new residence to come to the city to get food with the increasing oil soon ... after being promised there would be shophouse nearby ... even if there is a shophouse nearby, the small tenants would also sell their products at higher price to meet own demands and transportation costs ... so LPPL lo ....

Posted on: 2011/5/30 18:44

Home away from home
Actually i almost put booking for it! But after far consideration. I did not went to queue up. Luckily as well! I plan to queue up at 6 in the morning but there's someone queue up since 7 Pm on saturday!

There's ppl saying, if you do not buy house now, the price will sky rocket again..So better buy one and pay for the loan until ur next generation.

Posted on: 2011/5/30 21:12

Home away from home
From kuching
u think too far ahead until for the next generation ..

what if the next generation migrate to overseas like what this current generation is trying to do so ?? so, your disposable income is invested into feeding the big shark and not enjoying it in your current lifetime ....

and the shark just profit and investing elsewhere in overseas property .... many children of developers are now elsewhere in overseas ...

and the government will soon come up with low cost housing mainly for the 'group' .... so chinese eating chinese here ....

look at mjc shops now ... dipping in value slowly ..RM 78k

Posted on: 2011/5/30 22:33

Home away from home
From kuciang
Quote:

thrasher7 wrote:
yep..agreed..if we compare the price..low house price in sarawak equal to intermediate house in peninsular..the price of low cost in sarawak we can buy intermediate house in semenanjung...and other things,house price in kuching and miri also different almost 2 to 4 k...
... more than 2-4k actually. there's no turun harga lagi. one of my counterparts from w.M'sia was shocked to see our new semi-d or corner double storey here selling for 400 -500+k in the cbd .

Posted on: 2011/6/1 8:43

Just popping in
What can we do ?????? Compare to peninsular M'sia, cost live in Kuching is the most expensive!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO you all agree with me?????????

Posted on: 2011/6/1 11:56

Home away from home
From kuching
What can we do ??????

informal education ...

discuss among friends when in kopitiam about future , investment ..

dont always 'wah beh chai, wah beh chai' or ' he dies first before i die' attittude' because soon the tsunami wave would also come to you !!

if the residential area worth the value, then buy it .. see what is the infrastructure around .. already being built or just in proposal only ....

another scheme that i heard is ' wah, that doctor also buy here, wah that lawyer also buy here'
not to offense anyone but this is a general conception

so what ??
people can afford to pay and to lose

i only pity those who has to endure the whole lifetime ...

sometimes i dont really see the value of a house that is very far from the city ...

oil expenses , time travel , mileage , lack of proper infrastructure , traffic jam, car maintenance, accident prone to long journey, car corrosion of road dust, tiredness of driving

and there are rich people and big property broker company who buys many before construction and sell higher after construction to gain profit .. some even push the price up especially corner house which is popular ...

remember, house consumes the highest expenses of a person life, so spend wisely ....
quality life matters than quantity ....

Posted on: 2011/6/1 13:36

Home away from home
From kuciang
i really envy those who managed to get the " 8 points" land offered by the g'vnt to ex-squasters . 2 of my relatives got this 8 points land. they were genuinely poor and after many years ,their children starts working,then today the rebuilt their wooden house and really looks good. some of the ex-squarters are not really poor.

Posted on: 2011/6/5 9:41

Just popping in
ahfeiko, please elaborate.. that's an interesting one

Posted on: 2011/6/7 15:01

(1) 2 3 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.