tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24
Sponsored 2

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 4 »

ART of manipulation .... not for the fainted heart
Home away from home
From kuching

ok, this forum is created to create awareness of the culture and practise .... it takes EVIL to know EVIL ... if you dunno EVIL, so you will never know which,who and what is EVIL ... if you know, please dont use it against your fellow Kuchingnites ... everyone can share their experience ..

let me start first ...

Currently, I am selling product ZZZ ... so ABC called me and want to know more about my product ZZZ .. so , we make an appointment at kopitiam near ABC place ...

Initially, when we met, ABC shos interest of what I am selling .. I explain explain , bla bla bla ..then ask me question about my product ZZZ ... after that, suddenly, ABC ask me some questions about life ... about protection .. about the ones you care most ... so, I answer ..then ABC comes up with his/her product 'pulak' 'DOREMI'. Then ABC explains about DOREMI to me ..

Suddenly the focus change from product XYZ to DOREMI ..

I get so angry inside that I just listened only ..

some more, my house is not near the kopitiam ..waste my TIME and OIL to meet ABC .... when I asked ABC if still interested with my product XYZ, ABC said will consider and ask me to consider DOREMI pulak ...

this is called get LEADS ... anyone can become your LEADS ... but the damn thing is ABC is wasting my precious time ....

I dunno why this type of culture start to exist in Kuching ... so just want to share with you guys and girls out there ....

Posted on: 2011/8/6 20:54
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: ART of manipulation .... not for the fainted heart
Home away from home
From kuciang
..established since 1835 just be patient lah, you'll get your sale finally but have to be sabar lah

Posted on: 2011/8/6 23:07

Home away from home
From kuching
the purchasing power of the people is diluted ....

company AAA is in the telecommunication industry ... so AAA charges airtime and credit time .. so people have to pay in order to use ... even still have credit time ..... imagine previously, we used public phone ... we only use when NEEDED .. so we are not INDIRECTLY forced to pay to maintain airtime ... get it ?? so the focus change from NEEDS to MAINTAINING ..clever or not ?? then come things like comparison of rate ... so focus changes from NEEDS to MAINTAINING to COMPARISON ... so, the focus is so far away from NEED ... we become so DEPENDANT that we lost focus on the NECESSITIES ...

so slowly , purchasing power is being eroded ...

so people who start business hard to survive because no support from those who can afford ....

not only this industry, other industries as well will erode the purchasing power slowly .... because most of them use manipulation ...

Posted on: 2011/8/11 11:08

Home away from home
From kuciang
ini maciam bo...,name me some business without manipulation ? in the near future i might start a kolo mee business? okey ka ?

Posted on: 2011/8/11 16:35

Home away from home
From kuching
kolo mee , padi planters, fisherman ..in which the price follows the market demand and supply ...

bukan macam ini .. buat buat nilai tinggi ... ilmu tinggi guna untuk pakai tipu kah ?? salah macam itu, bang ..dosa ...

another one ..

this company ZZZ asked form 4 and form 5 to take course PPP ..so that, after form 5, can proceed STRAIGHT to QQQ .. because already taking PPP course, so it is easier to study QQQ ..after QQQ, alang-alang take RRR to be professional ... because RRR is cooler and accepted by society ... so. QQQ PPP RRR ..but use QQQ as a bait even for from 4 and from 5 students .. so they will not choose other XXX course in other place ..cool lei .... TRAP first ... who TRAPS first, who win !!!
because higher change from PPP to QQQ to RRR ....clever lei ...

and also about lucky draw .. maybe my imagination .. maybe those lucky drawer winners are fake ..just for media and press release ... maybe some company use lucky draw as pure gimmick ...

Posted on: 2011/8/11 18:53

Home away from home
Honestly dude, Mr.Chiak Wong. You need a better perception of your life now perhaps. You seems to be a little bit too negative about your life. You shouldn't going through half your life now i perhaps. Still a long way to go. Do something with open heart man. Pleas don't keep negativity in yourself. Chill out and be positive. Also as that someone if you know he's from insurance company find somewhere near your house. ask him to come. if he finds you and you're not interested, can't blame. cos you're trying to sell your product.

Posted on: 2011/8/11 19:29

Home away from home
From Kuching/ Putrajaya
where is the "like" icon? show me where is it!!!

Posted on: 2011/8/12 7:40

Home away from home
From kuciang
i think selling kolo mee very holistic lah - no manipulation at all. its just about fuffiling one's hunger . many i come out with ...,say order 1 bowl free 1 bowl ,okey ka? so far no such offer in Kuciang and i think i'll hit it big if just anybody out there wanna kongsi rakan with me.

Posted on: 2011/8/12 8:34

Home away from home
From kuching
fast food at jalan keretapi ...

1 meat + 1 vegetable ONLY 2.50 ..very reasonable portion ...
that should be the way ....

and there are manipulation in tuition center ... eg 3 subjects only RM 50 a month ..spoiling market ..and the tutor they hire is not even qualified ..maybe study until PMR to teach UPSR ... really spoil market ... just want to get the mass market , so reduce the price .. making those who can teach or with good syllabus cannot survive market ... it become the stupid, blind leads the stupid blind ... so the clever one go where ?? Singapore ..brain drain ...

I know one centre previously teaching english very good ..the syllabus is very good .. just because want to suit the MASS market demand , syllabus changed ..WHY ? because people dont appreciate it or good tutors left .... so sayang ..

Posted on: 2011/8/12 21:02

Home away from home
From kuching
to bern bern ..

if a girl go out with a guy just a matter to go after his wealth as a hidden motive, and the guy finally find out , so the guy cannot blame her ??

then, if a guy go out with a girl just to have sex as a hidden motive, and the girl eventually finally find out, so they girl cannot blame HIM ??

then, why start love at the first place ??

do you know what is BAIT ?? it is divided into
DIRECT and INDIRECT bait ... there are people who 'kenak' INDIRECT BAIT and still do not realize it ...

Posted on: 2011/8/13 8:33

(1) 2 3 4 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.