tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2) 3 »

Re: why the world is so in the mess ??
Home away from home
Quote:

Simpson wrote:
Interesting. The European debt default is a worry now. Greek and followed by now Italy. Worst case is it might collapse the European financial institution and then economy. The effect will be feel all over the world. China will export less consumer products and hence import less raw materials. Some factories will have to shut down. Countries which supply raw material to China eill export less and hence have to shrick their operation and let go some staffs.

Laid off staffs can't pay their mortgage and default their payment. Banks have more and more none performing loans and might go bankrupt. Share market starting to crush all aroound the world causing more companies to go under receivership and more people to be retrenched. The snow balls keep growing.

I prefer a more optimistic view of whats happening:

European debt fault causing the investors in Europe, US, Mid-East and Asia shift their focus. They do not find the European market as stable as they hope it would be, neither do they find comfort in the situation in North America. They shift their money to booming Asia. Suddenly, Asian markets are booming with investment from the world, more people have higher income, industries start to produce for Asian market, people spend more...

Posted on: 2011/12/5 18:30
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From kuching
i can be optimisitic and pessimistic ...versatile ....

the pessimistic way ..

European debt fault causing the investors in Europe, US, Mid-East and Asia shift their focus. They do not find the European market as stable as they hope it would be, neither do they find comfort in the situation in North America. They shift their money to booming Asia. Suddenly, Asian markets are booming with investment from the world, more people have higher income, industries start to produce for Asian market, people spend more...

They start to IMITATE, COPY in which entrepreneurship is lacking .... As North America and European decline, what we have is all the copy copy copy , in which our lifestyles become boring .. there will be no new creation like iPAD, iPOD ....... as usual, there will be the TAUKEH type of management in which the rich will get richer, the majority poor get exploited .. the worker welfare will be like SHIT .....

Posted on: 2011/12/5 22:23

Home away from home
From Punti Hakka Ngin
Everybody borrow too much and not living the lifestyle that is within their means!

Those that have money will hang on and survive.

Those that have no money will not survive.

The rich keep getting richer. The poor keep getting poorer. There is nothing in the middle now known as the middle class.

If I have to live poor, I might just die. No point living poor and haggard like a dog!

But you control your own destiny!

The guy from above have given you the choice of 2 path .. good and evil. Its up to you to choose.

Rich people also have problem. Their property does not get rent out. So have to pay tax and insurance every year. Nobody have money to buy their goods too.

We live in global economy. What affect overseas will affect you.

So I suggest to you try save as much as you can. Do not care or worry about other people having big houses or driving Mercedes.

Posted on: 2011/12/8 2:28

Home away from home
From Punti Hakka Ngin
Di mana semua orang?

Adakah kentut seseorang?

Posted on: 2011/12/9 4:57

Just popping in
We should ask why Kuching is such a mess. when i moved here in 2004, i felt this place really suck... compared to 2004, now suck even more. 2004 was paradise. I can only extrapolate 1994 was heaven. back in 2004, i can drive on Jln Tun Jugah without jam.. the traffic light worked fine no matter how heavy traffic was. suddenly one day i noticed (2011) construction began to build silly flyover. Kuching ppl are screwed big time! losers! they let gvt built useless project....Kuching ppl deserve this traffic jam carnival... they thought just becoz Kuching is capital it will be developed properly. they are so screwedddd.

Posted on: 2012/4/3 9:57

Not too shy to talk
Yup... Agree with Batman there... Kuching aint the same anymore... Many bad things has happen to it.. But i guess all of this comes with globalisation... With development comes side effects to society and nature... But one comes to think that the past is better than the present.. or issit not? Well I personally wish I could go back in time to 1997.. when global economy breakdown in Asia... n buy GOLD!

Posted on: 2012/4/3 18:46

Home away from home
From kuching
the clever chinese-educated left to taiwan
the clever english-educated left to australia, canada, usa
even the low income , less educated will left to singapore to find greener pasture .... although recent newspaper mentioned some get cheated ... anyway, based on research from United Nation on Happiness Index, Singapore ranked the 1st in South East Asia ...

the stupid with inherited land and money stayed and used their money slowly

the clever one that stayed scam people money through diiiirect saaaales and insssuranccce (spelling wrong, haha to avoid sue)

so only left those with the government and those in food business ...

and some prefer to be the slave for other race ....

and some old people stayed because of many relatives are still alive and nearby ...

people become more stingy and educated .... profit gets diluted ..business become more competitive ... and politicians eat bigger money .....

so eat as much as possible now, or else, later nothing to eat loh ..
eat eat ..faster eat ... as long dont vomit .... eat some more ... sama sama eat ... eat without conscience .....

quality are not getting better but prices are getting higher ... expensive food are getting less in quantity but more presentable ( marketing fool)

people are getting better in sweet talking but less educated in science / facts / truths / sincerity ...

burn house to claim insurance, and rebuilt it with cheaper cost

some driver purposely go near your car with the hope that you knocked them , in order to claim insurance , and also to bully smaller driver to get more money ...

so many tricks and pranks .. - only in catscity !!! the best resource for headhunter to recruit businessman .. they will get business for you without killing, threatening and kidnapping .... only the best can be found in kuching ....

and please people out there, buy more higher-price house to show kuching boleh ... let all the developer earn big and they migrate to overseas ... the MICROeconomic of miau miau town ..

Posted on: 2012/4/6 19:32

Home away from home
From kuciang
chiakwong , i noticed that you write well. why dont you earn some extra by becoming a part time columnist in our daily newspapers

Posted on: 2012/4/7 20:25

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
Agree with Ahfeiko, chiakwong has improved social observation & analysis. WOW, what you're saying is becoming truthful.
yep, certain group of people are getting bigger houses and larger cars, not sure whether they are paying income taxes as large as their egos or no.

Posted on: 2012/4/8 23:33

Home away from home
From Punti Hakka Ngin
chiakwong,

Why dont you open part 2 of Sarawak Tribune and draw cartoon and write your own column so that nobody will hever shut down your press! Expose Taib and Chan corruptions!

Freedom of speech and choice.

Posted on: 2012/4/10 2:28

« 1 (2) 3 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.