KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Too Too much traffic Light
Just can't stay away
ya..i have to agree when u say kuching live is more of a slow pace... but not all of use have all the time in the world... if u do have all the time in the world, why dont keep it to urself and let others who actually dont, get on with their hectic life.... consideration is more likely to describe this situation.. if u want to go slow, dont drag others who doesnt want to go slow with you...keep driving on the left lane, dont block others who wants to drive faster a little bit...this is what u call selfish, only think of urself...the rules are there to follow, right lane is for fast and overtaking, not cruising...u learn that the first thing u take ur driving lesson...how hard could it be to remember that???
giving flash lite doesnt necessarily means that guy just want to give flash lights and drive fast... he/she maybe in an emergency, for example : wife in hospital giving birth, mother in ICU, sakit perut, trying to bring some to hospital etc... it might happen to you one day..u'll definitely curse these people for not being understanding and considerate.....
and women drivers, nothing much to say la...... some who are dare enuf, are TOO daring... and some who being cautious are TOO cautious.... the term "TOO" seems to be inseperable... hehehe

Posted on: 2005/1/18 11:43
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Kuching
aiya....everybody's perception of "fast" is different ma....maybe some will think 60km/h is fast enough le?? right? there is no rules saying can't drive with 60km/h or less on the right lane, right? maybe they also overtaking, just slower :P
maybe is not they don't want to give way, just sometimes the cars at the left lane are crawling like turtles ma.....so, quite hard to get back to left lane...

Posted on: 2005/1/18 15:29

Just can't stay away
ya... im not saying that ur wrong.. i totally agree of different people having different perception of fast... but a faster car is always faster than a slower car, at any speed...dont u agree???

let me put it this way, the car in front driving at 10km/h, the car behind approaches at 15km/h....although both are driving considerably slow, but still, the car behind is faster....am i right???

Posted on: 2005/1/19 11:18
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.