Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
New Members
Isaac97 2012/9/4
KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users



« 1 (2)


Re: I support the Bersih !!!
Home away from home
Joined:
2008/7/9 1:57
Posts: 264
Offline
Other than chong67 everyone else here sounds like a defeatist. Most of you are pissed but I guess the teh/kopi-O peng do have a calming effect on you senses. And maybe the status quo is better than the alternative, which can turn out to be worse.

Sarawak isn't that bad considering, except that those who walk the corridors of power are reaping the benefits at random, while the rest can only drool and salivate over the massive wealth they flaunt. 2% are controlling the other 98% of Sarawakians!!

Posted on: 2012/5/2 0:22
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: I support the Bersih !!!
Not too shy to talk
Joined:
2009/9/5 16:48
Posts: 33
Offline
I think afeiko's attitude is not right. If everyone is like you then Malaysia will fail big time.

Posted on: 2012/5/2 0:55
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: I support the Bersih !!!
Home away from home
Joined:
2010/5/24 3:32
From Punti Hakka Ngin
Posts: 594
Offline
Here lies the problem.

The election system is very unfair in Malaysia. There is no fair election process.

But you cannot just keep quiet and forget about it.

Bersih did the right thing protesting. But nobody shoulld use violence.

If nobody is going to do anything, then nothing is going to happen.

Posted on: 2012/5/2 1:35
_________________
My Work Resume
My Daily Workout
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: I support the Bersih !!!
Home away from home
Joined:
2006/8/10 22:42
From kuciang
Posts: 1717
Offline
no use lah man... in west M'sia just may be, in many3 years to come there may be a change of g'vnt BUT over here in S'wak ? - forget about it. look around. see for yourself who they are semua. i i voted for so many years,i fed up oledi . you people go ahead and vote for the revolutionists(if theres any). if S'wak oppositions can win by majoriti of seats,i change my name to cheepaiko . im out of this thread. i leave it to you people to continue. adious

Posted on: 2012/5/2 19:24
_________________
And when things get difficult , Draco's star shown more brightly for all of us who knew where to look.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: I support the Bersih !!!
Home away from home
Joined:
2010/5/24 3:32
From Punti Hakka Ngin
Posts: 594
Offline
Susah!

Nobody going to do anything.

It is what it is.

So we have this Taib that will forever be king with no fair election process.

This suck so bad!

Posted on: 2012/5/18 5:31
_________________
My Work Resume
My Daily Workout
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer



« 1 (2)



You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]