tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Too many malls in Kuching liao....
Home away from home
From kuciang
ST3,Merdeka Plaza,City1,opposite Premier 101 choice market,Kuching Plaza.....etc, - where's the customer coming from ?

Posted on: 2012/9/10 22:24

Re: Too many malls in Kuching liao....
Home away from home
From Kuchingite
since houses are so expensive, young people cannot no place to live anymore. so they will go to shopping mall get free aircond until it close, after that go to pub, after that go to hotel, then they wake up the next morning go to drink kopi at the kopi shop, then mall open go to mall again... and hence the daily cycle begins. i believe these are the target customer, young people who spend their parents money due to the parents no time to spend it.

Posted on: 2012/9/10 22:32

Quite a regular
Ha ha that was very funny from Reusree.

Posted on: 2012/9/12 7:52
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
:p anyway, since the housing now so expensive only those "My Malaysia second home" people can afford to buy it. once these people buy and they start to retire here, then they will realised cannot "tan jiak" (make a living here), they will start to save their money and eat at home also because all their retirement nest egg already used up to buy over priced "shoeboxes", even they want to go out also must take umbrella under the hot sun due to save the petrol, car is also expensive here ho. if you can take back 2 cars duty free from overseas due to being very professional, the servicing alone will eat up into monthly expenses, end up sell the BMW or MB and buy MYVI.

Posted on: 2012/9/12 22:48

Home away from home
From kuching
the money flow from upstair , filtered by tycoon ....
the money also went to super-race as well ....
so, tycoon send kids overseas, bringing all the money outside ...
left no money to be cycle around ... , so non super-race eat #OOPS# here ....
over-priced ,, ikat by car and house loan forever
those shop lot are mostly bought by wife of tycoon which have NoTHING to do at home .... boutique, fancy things .''' i so eng eng at home, hit mosquito at home, mosquito also cannot fly so far because my house so big ... so eng eng , buy shop lot lah for fun ..nothing to do, bored to death loh ''' ..later, suck suck and get free shoplot .... (suck orange juice, using straw) ..sell also sell expensive clothes among the ELITE themselves ...tycoon wife buy from tycoon wife ...
only the stupid buy shoplot unless you really really know the market well or doing MASS market such as supermarket !! ......

time to sell nasi lemak, friends .... see who will win the award of

'the last KUCHINGnites standing' !!

Posted on: 2012/9/13 12:56

Home away from home
From kuciang
im talking about too many malls in Kuching and you're telling me last man standing ...??

Posted on: 2012/9/13 22:21

Quite a regular
From Kuching
Hi Resuree and ChiakWong,

May I have some comments here regarding yours statements? Just my personnel thinking not heart filling ok.

Now is years beyond 2000.Try to think forward or outside the box and not backward. The Kuching City is growing now as same for the rest of the cities in whole world. More new Shopping Malls and Hotels coming up in Kuching is good for people in Kuching too. With this may bring many tourists visit to Kuching City. The economy will grow dramatically here.

"We Love Kuching City".

The money can flow into the economy for Kuching and many “Sarawakians” are moving to Kuching due to the infrastructures, schools and hospitalities are good. This is good for all especially who stay and carryout the business in Kuching.

Only small among from “M’sia 2nd Home” program people moving to Kuching if compare to Penang and KL cities. Who can buy what is their write. Things not fall down from the sky. They also try their best to earn money before come here. We must try our best to find money and go forward to buy whatever we want or leave a better life in future. Not only talking. What ppl’s say “NATO”( Talk Only Not Action )

For the cars import tax, I agreed it was too expensive. I think, in 1 day the car tax will be reduce due to now the vehicles is the must for every family living in years beyond 2000. Hope this will come thought in few years time. Even China car is cheaper than M’sia car but if you compare the China houses, KL also way-way behind the China Houses/Shops prices. To move forward I think M’sia Government will do their best for their citizens for the time to come if we need to compete with other world.

Best regards to all and "Happy Shopping" with all the new shopping malls coming up here in Kuching.

Posted on: 2012/9/15 8:30

Home away from home
From kuching
regardless of how u write it, 'duit masuk poket dulu' ....

who cares after you rent / buy the shop lot, duit masuk poket dulu
who cares after you impose tax or not , duit masuk poket dulu ...after all the HISTORICAL tax , people already put duit masuk poket dulu ... who cares ??

people who got great connection and network, do project , all think about 'duit masuk poket dulu' ..environmetal impact or anything after that , later baru cakap lah ....

direct sales, ponzi scheme, some unethical insurance, duit masuk poket dulu ..by hook or crook, sweet talk, hu lan pa, duit masuk poket dulu

nice colour food, small portion but with nice decor all are very attractive .. but the real cost is so cheap because the main ingredients is little ... all 'duit masuk poket dulu'... nice delgihtful light bulb, nice chair but super-expensive food and drink ...

sweet talk subordinates to do work with low pay, sweet talk boss .. 'relationship masuk poket dulu' ....

car cut queue along the road , just wave hand to cut into long queue , '' minyak jimat masuk poket dulu'

this is the culture ... not the culture of 'knowledge and skills masuk poket dulu' ..even got knowledge and skills , they are paid so low compared those with connection and do nothing with empty brain ....

so, why send kids to tuition ?? why send them to college ? waste of money only ..because the culture here do not need them .... not even use of meritocracy ....

time to sell nasi lemak ... see the CYCLE of money .. sell nasi lemak can survive longer that sell bubble tea .. sell kolo mee also can survive longer because it is affordable and fulfiling ..

Posted on: 2012/9/15 10:47

Home away from home
when there are too many malls, we should rejoice that kuching is booming...common, stop thinking we r such a small kampung kia, we are embarking into metropolitan, a green metropolitan, so ....i am looking forward for more malls...good news for us as a public, more malls, more choices and more varieties, better quality and better offer for us, isn't that great??

Posted on: 2012/9/15 22:12

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
hi Kamalau, i'm only little cat working for a living, at end of month receive gaji bayar hutang, minus the epf, minus income tax (yep, i paid tax even before I receive the bill from IR), minus car loan minus, housing loan, minus the petrol, minus the insurans, minus cost water electric, minus water, minus daily food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, kopi), oopppsss, no more money to spend loo, so if I go mall, probably just lepak around free aircond and see how people spend money or swipe their credit card. yep, it's a hobby nowadays to survey how people spend their money... Because, we all wanna be rich. If you hang around with rich people a lot, you will become rich that's what old people use to say, but it definitely applies to youngster nowadays. some of that glitter is gold, some of it... is not gold.

Posted on: 2012/9/15 23:12

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]