KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Webmaster's Wish List
Webmaster
From Kuching
I wish to concentrate more on the General information for this website. Seems like its lack of those information. Here are some of my wish-list or consider it as "contribute if you can"

I need information for this places.

Sarawak Cheshire Home
Full address and single road guide maps, several picture of sarawak cheshire home. interior shots of it. information,annual activity regarding it. contact and fax number. Email if possible.

Blind Centre Kuching
Full address and single road guide maps, several picture of sarawak cheshire home. interior shots of it. information regarding it. contact and fax number. Email if possible.

Salvation Army
same related information...

For your information, the reason i need those information is because I plan to make some webpages for those listed above.
Help if you can, cuz I am not in Kuching at the moment. Else I will need till the time i get back to kuching to settle it.

Posted on: 2004/11/4 11:25
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Webmaster's Wish List
Home away from home
why not we go for a tour/site visit since they are doing all the upgrading works, so you can have the picture of construction of new building too

C complete your wish list

Posted on: 2005/1/4 12:44

Webmaster
From Kuching
Unfortunately i am not in kuching at the moment.

But I already plan out my schedules. Going to those charity centers before or after cny. take some photos and collect some information.

This topic was posted on early november. Now you see? no one bothers. When you want things done, you got to do it yourself.

I used to visit sarawk cheshire home annualy last time, wonder if the "sisters" are still working there. Blind center i am not familiar with those people there. Salvation army, my family is a frequent contributors.

Posted on: 2005/1/4 12:54

Home away from home
ha ha i just sign up since yesterday my friend. so i'm hunting from bottom up.. Its good that post up those thing coz lots of friends outside sarawak likes to know more about our place

Posted on: 2005/1/4 13:00

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]