tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 4 »

Help ! handphone recommendation
Just popping in
From MeowCity
Greetings. can anyone do me a favor?

i went cellphone-hunting lately, but all looks the same to me. which's the better brand? which's the so-called-best? which looks better? i cant tell one from the other. help! can anyone suggest anything, pls?

thanx a bunch in advance.

Posted on: 2004/11/21 22:16

Edited by webmaster on 2004/11/22 0:12:49

Re: Help !
Webmaster
From Kuching
Lols,.
u are giving a very GENERAL question here..
at least you could provide a brand name then we can help u get the model..

but on top of all, whats your budget?

Posted on: 2004/11/21 22:31
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Just popping in
From MeowCity
Thanx webmaster.

flexible budget. the best would be new releases' cellphone, packed with everything cool, beside sony erickson p800. i hope that is not too general

Posted on: 2004/11/21 22:59

Webmaster
From Kuching
Lols okay,

hmm.. Members~ if can, please state down your current handphone and state down whether you like it or not.. what you like about it and stuff.

It wouldn't be nice for me to suggest some phones i never use before. So best for us to tell about the phones we currently using or friend using.

I am currently using Nokia 6110i, just recently switch it over from Samsung C100. Not sure whether the model is old or not.
But i find the model quite interesting. It has almost all the function i want.

its a camera phone, the shots are fairly nice and clear, you can browse the images easily with up and down buttons. the phone book is like a pda, you are able to add the profile to the user, phone number, house address, fax, email, website

you can categorised your phonebook, you have a wallet software where you can add personal details and credit number. don't worry, they are all protected with password.

the phone has infra red and GPRS function, personal organiser,alarm and all standard nokia phones function.

I just got the phone so i haven't fully tested it out yet. So far.. its a satisfactory 1. Once i get the cable, i will able to load images into it and maybe add java games. The games come along with it kinda suck.

the thing i don't like is the keypad buttons but i am sure that can be change.

thats for my opinion on the phone i am using.

Virce ! you're the handphone expert.. share your thoughts. you know more about hps ahahahhaa.

Posted on: 2004/11/21 23:12

Just popping in
From MeowCity
Thanx again webmaster

wow, i have to say that sounds like EVERYTHING i want! at the moment, im using samsung v200, but feels like upgrading. pda phones are cool, but have yet to find the one i like, most are too bulky & forever took 2 seconds to attend to command. nokia 6260 is cool with its twist-around function, but the outlook kinda disappointing

Posted on: 2004/11/21 23:28

Webmaster
From Kuching
Its not really PDA phone ar..
but small function of the PDa only...which applies on the user profile and how you organise it.

6260 is going to cost you alot.
rm2500+ if not mistaken..
Its been released recently and still not much people using it. Wait till someone test it out and wait for either "complains" or "comments". Safer that way.

I agree.. the outlook and shape is kinda bulky and boxy.

my brand of handphone choice would be Nokia, Samsung and Innostream. These are the top brands i have in my mind.

Just wait for Virce to login and she would probably be happy to recommend handphones. Haahaha.

Posted on: 2004/11/22 0:11

Just popping in
From MeowCity
ooo...

dun have personal preference, but my last nokia phone had to be sent in for repairs less than half a year in my possession.. reason being problematic circuit. & i barely use the phone then. switched phone after that to samsung ( got it for my birthday present )

the latest sliding cellphone by samsung fragile to the touch. there's more of samsung cellphone at www.samsungmobile.com

im samsung fan club member too

Posted on: 2004/11/22 0:31

Home away from home
From Kuching
Motorola V3

One of the thinnest clamshell phones in the world. This feature-packed, quad-band GSM phone sports a sleek metal design, dual color displays, a VGA camera, long-range Bluetooth, MPEG4 video clip playback, and Java 2.0 with 3D graphics.

http://sonicmobiles.com/images/v3.jpg

Posted on: 2004/11/22 17:19

Home away from home
From Kuching
Sony Ericsson S700i

S700i opens a world of true mobile digital imaging. A 1.3 megapixel digital camera and smart swivel-action mobile phone in one stylish device. In horizontal mode, you have the perfect camera. Vertically held, it has the look, feel and satisfaction of a mini organiser, phone, gaming and messaging device. Open the S700i and the keypad is there where you need it. Connect with Bluetooth?. Store more with Memory Stick Duo?.
S700i adds true imaging to your lifestyle. And QuickShare? makes it easy.

Open in new window

Posted on: 2004/11/22 17:21

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
K700i is cool too with camera that have optical zoom waloueh... LOL!!! I want that phone but very expensive and not sure it's good or not.

Posted on: 2004/11/22 21:08

(1) 2 3 4 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.