Isaac97 2012/9/4
KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

The silly business. Don't get fooled.
Just popping in
LoOk OUt ! Silly Business running ahead ! I meant to say stupid but its rather offensive. So i would just use the word silly.

This company has been around the corner destroying the concept of the Internet. I just couldn't sit here and watch it happen. So i decided to write this article about it.

It has come to my attention that, this local company somewhere in Kuching launching a marketing strategy dealing with IT stuff. Its for web design package. The company called Mxtxxxxxt you can often find it on the newspaper. The company claimed to be an IT company providing business solution to companies. Expanding their market. Now the really stupid point of it, XexxOxnxx, the company itself rely on other other advertising source like Newspaper. How stupid is that?

Whats wrong with it? Lets say a Advertising company advertise in another advertising company. Now you think about the logic. Its too stupid i can't even explain it.

About their WEB DESIGN DEAL, a very stupid comparision they use is by comparing A4 size paper to webpages. Telling and cheating it on clients.

Why is this not right? Its very simple and logic. If i have a 30 inch monitor screen. I open up my webpage with it, so how big will my webpage be? Definately not the size of A4. So clearly its cheating and confusing non tech savvy customers.

Back to the marketing strategy the company intend to use on Kuching people and other Malaysians. Its a single level marketing where as you find some customers on the first year and u get an amount of money. Your main job will be asking people to signup for their web design package.

Its advisable that you NEVER EVER quit your job for this crap. The only people who will definately earn money from this marketing is nothing more than the person who started it. Its true you can earn money with it but it will work your ass off and its also possible that you will not get your pay as the company Terms and Condition stated, " we have the right to refuse without giving any reason". If the company goes bankrupt, you will not get your money either. If the company runs away, you will not get your money. If the client's company close down, you income will reduce. If you don't meet your sales target, you might not get a single cent.

Don't quit for job for it, don't waste your time on it, its a bloody silly strategy exist to earn the money for their own company and they don't give a damn about if you die or not. They don't give a damn about giving the wrong idea about the Internet.

If you want the IT development in Kuching to move on , please do not support that particular company i just mentioned.

If you do, then there will be no future for it as mis-conception are spread to the people.

Article Disclaimer:
The author and this website has no responsiblity on the production of this article. Its freedom of speech and readers
have the right not to read it. The point of the article is up to the readers to interprete. You are FREE to reproduce this article in any other format.

Posted on: 2004/12/4 14:37

Edited by webmaster on 2004/12/4 16:51:56
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: The silly business. Don't get fooled.
Home away from home
From Kuching
Don't know true or not. But I think it is quite hard to earn money selling the packages.

Posted on: 2004/12/4 15:46

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
Wow... good job, yes they are spoiling the web design and Internet market! Really hate them. Yes, the company Ho mentioned is blacklisted!! At least in catscity ;p

Posted on: 2004/12/4 16:08

The principal of this kind of piramid package is :

First u must willing to become the victim (give money)

To make sure that you wouldnt be victim anymore, then u start to look for the 2nd innocent ppl (ask ppl to give money)

And then the 2nd will look for the 3rd and etc....

But... the problem is... who still have ppl is dumb enough until they wililng to become the victim?

Is it because they are too greedy ? As you and me ?

Posted on: 2004/12/9 9:45

Quite a regular
From Kuching
I feel that this is really worth visiting, it may bring u some surprises:

http://5stepsystem.cjb.net

Posted on: 2004/12/31 18:14

Webmaster
From Kuching
heck..gary..i wrote this especially for u. Happy new Year

My comment?
I don't believe in anything like this. That is a mere waste of time and energy. If he is so god damn rich, why not give the VCDs to the people and they will pay them back when they get the money?

Now you see? that guy was cheated in buying the vcd last time from somewhere. He learns his lesson and now the use the same old tactic on other people.

Now see this chart-

The master mind VCD seller
-victim 1- victim2 - victim 3 - victim 4 - victim 5-
RM300 - RM300 - RM300 - RM300 -RM300

Now thats RM1500 already. So as seen in the pic, he creates a seminar. Whats the seminar about hell knows. But it sure cost to see that seminar. Again, you pay to go to the seminar. What else? from the seminar, he generates the money again by making sales. and you victims are caught and hypnotised by him once again. Creating propoganda," wahh this guy really earn 5 digits of money, Wahh my uncle join ah, he become super millionaire you know". Now you tell me, how many of your friends and anyone you actually know are earning from easy money?

Putting angmo and western ppl's images which can be found anywhere in the internet and make as if they are writing testimonials? Tell u something, Internet has lots of craps and you need to filter it out yourself. No software can help you filter but only your brain can filter it.

Now the business is said to be internet business? what he stated in the website," if you don't know how to create webpage, don't waste your time and money". Now look at the guy's website, it look like shit to me. 2 pages and all full of craps and nothing. That is not what i call a webpage.

Ok i done my comment. You do whatever you want but my advise, don't waste your time. Work hard and smart like everyone else. Earn your money through hardship and you will understand money doesn't come easily.

Based on what you posted last time :
I know the links you posted are your affiliate's code. I don't approve ppl to post affiliates and MLM crap in here. Until the business owner got too much money and wants to give it away to me. Then i will believe that this of business will work. Till then, its a No No.

Good luck in ur business.

Posted on: 2004/12/31 19:33

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
Well... Guan, I think what Gary meant was that don't be fooled by this site since he posted it in this topic. Unless he started a new topic saying "Earn Good Money!!!" and so on ;p ehhehe just my opinion.

By the way, the site is really crapsssssssss!!! If really a good site he should at least use a paid hosting and a proper domain name instead of using this free site ;p

Posted on: 2005/1/1 22:20

Webmaster
From Kuching
No no lovebell,

He ever posted it once recommending the site and the business. But i didn't allow and removed it. Probably you didn't manage to see the site.

that is my negative comment for the idiotic business.

Posted on: 2005/1/1 22:23

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
I see... maybe u had removed it before i'm in time to see it ;p hahaha... anyway, that business really crapsssssssss!

Posted on: 2005/1/1 22:59

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]