teresaong 2012/3/24
Sponsored 2

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Car Security Systems
Webmaster
From Kuching
Okay as what the topic says..
I am looking for a player which can support both mp3s and CDs for cars. Must be able to support *coUgh*Pirate*CouGh* cds an mp3s.

So if you got kangtao or want to do some business. Better let me know asap. No 2nd hand products. No china brands please.
For my budget, haven decide yet. Let me know the price then I will think about it.

Or any recommendation? Where can i find reliable ones? Which kedai kereta gives better deal and better products and after sales service?

So just post it up here. or pm me directly. Let me know the market price for it. Jangan tipu tipu ya.

Posted on: 2004/12/17 16:02

Edited by webmaster on 2005/1/6 11:35:58
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Looking for Mp3/CD player for car ^-^
Not too shy to talk
owh...this what i lookin' for...
i want that thing too...
second hand is ok...but lemme see the price first!
:)
k tq!

Posted on: 2004/12/17 18:14

Home away from home
Hmm you can get around Rm300-3000 its depand on your budget and your ICE requirement. cheaper ones are made from china "without anti-shock" err... OK for those who are living in the city. Branded stuff of coz price abit high but value for money

Posted on: 2005/1/3 16:00

Webmaster
From Kuching
Oops. thanks for the info. but already bought.

Nowadays people are breaking into cars stealing those players.
I wish there are some electrical shock device install in cars for security issue. Shock the thief till hangus hangus. Lols.

Posted on: 2005/1/4 11:48

Home away from home
Good!! wat do you got there? Hmm Ice in kuching are getting popular so as alarm system with shock sensor N air sensor. GPS in kuching..

speaking of electric shock device, :bad: i been thinking of having installed on my car.. i got one plan!! modify d racket nyamok to higher voltage n have it attached on the alarm console. so the things activate when car is lock... MUah ha haha

" real respect my grandpa timer... most of the (taxi)morris got this thing on... something like earth cable touch the floor, n one "black-box" with wire goes to the car body" till now no ones know wat is inside there... want to find out? better look for damn one taxi driver maybe they might tell you.

60's, 70's kuching still a rural place mah so sakai, suaku peak wanted to touch the car.. including my grandpa ha ha... so end up got syok ha ha

Posted on: 2005/1/4 12:11

Webmaster
From Kuching
I got a budget cd player dunno wat brand. Nothing special about it. able to play cd smoothly and tats all.

haha for the electrical shock device, i wonder its safe to be installed in cars. might electrocute the driver/owner themselves if not properly planned. and again, wonder if the goverment permit this.

Through logic, its kinda easy to build the circuit. need the existing alarm and you need to use the car battery. Its easy to set off the electrical shock security system but how the heck do turn off it? The car might even blow up once the shock alarm goes off. Lols.

Posted on: 2005/1/4 15:04

Home away from home
lol.. connect to the car alarm- when you remote-lock your car that device activate, when you disarmed your alarm the device d-activate. that should not be a problem of shocking the driver.

"But" make sure all you car's lamp, ICE anything have to runs through d fuse box if not!! you might end up d alarm module KO.

to add a little bit spice i highly recommend "mosquito racket" which you can find in any discount store like 100% discount store, 688 ha ha its cheap sommore. :bad: add a relay 12V on the battery +- ha ha shocking asia is ready to heat d town

Posted on: 2005/1/4 15:46

Webmaster
From Kuching
Lols might end up finding a Mayat Hangus in ur car later. ahahhaha.

Quote:

ol.. connect to the car alarm- when you remote-lock your car that device activate, when you disarmed your alarm the device d-activate. that should not be a problem of shocking the driver.

but this one.. once the electric is set off. It goes all over the car and shock everything. even if you touch the car from outside, u might also get electrocuted.

and 12v relay can shock until the person pengsan? make it 240v ah ahhahahahahaha. panggang the thief.

Posted on: 2005/1/5 1:54

Home away from home
it depend on where you attached the shocking device. usually d thing got to attached on the car body. that why i advised you all to run everything through the fuse box. Hmm 12V already add extra 10bits for you heart.. have you tried shock d mosquito racket? ha ha feel pain n awake rite (that is only 3V nia) 12V is 4 times greater wor. you will see the blue spark!! oii 240V you want to kill ppl is it? ha ha

Posted on: 2005/1/5 9:22

Webmaster
From Kuching
wahhhaha this has totally gone out of topic. but nvm
I studied electronic before. damn but forgot.

Not only i tried to shock myself with the mosquito racket but I also ever shock myself through the powerpoint at the wall. Damn it feels good. whahaha. After kenak shock, i didn't pengsan or anything. But was blured the for a while then after a while i knew wat happen. that time i was hmm.. 11 years old i think. Dun try this at home.

Ok back to the shocker. Lols we could make big money here if this was ever invented. Sell to honda or proton.
"Alarm Penghangus Pencuri" wahahha.

How many volt do you need to make people unconcious temporary? 12v already can liaw? Alang alang 120v lar . Make the theif sleep longer. ahahah

Posted on: 2005/1/5 20:06

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.