Isaac97 2012/9/4
KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

(1) 2 3 4 ... 20 »

Anyone interested for a Catscity Gathering 2005?
Webmaster
From Kuching
Okay, as i said before last year. The Gathering will only be held once a year. Last year's Gathering, it was held on the 6th February 2004 at RH plaza, Point One

So for this year, don't think can hold it on the same date since Chinese new year falls on the 8th February. So probably the Gathering 2005 will be held after the first week of chinese new year.

NOt sure how many will be interested in the Gathering. MmmMMm.. several old active members are no longer active.

Spice_g1 comes and goes. Hope she can come and dun put aeroplane. Lols.

Anyway, whoever is interested, please post something here and suggest a venue and date. Thanks.

Posted on: 2005/1/10 11:11
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Anyone interested for a Catscity Gathering 2005?
Home away from home
Fuiyo... be kepoh abit here also lah.. since i'm a newbie and shy shy.. why not tell us more about last gathering? yamcha the whole night? karaoke kah? any picture or not? show many ppl show up last time? how many aeroplane took off that night?

Posted on: 2005/1/10 16:53

Webmaster
From Kuching
hmm.. the gathering last year was very successful.
Around 15 people turn up. Some came late , some came early. Some put aeroplane. *ahem*

The photos, i can't put it up cause some members don't wish to show their faces. Wants to keep identity private. So too bad.

I am pretty sure everyone enjoyed themselves. Here are the testimonials for the gathering.-> click this link

Virce comment:
Quote:
Hello! Yeah, the first gathering is a blast... at first it was kinda awkward, everybody talk with their own gang, but after that everyone huddled around CocoChin for some future forecast! (btw, what technique is that?) So sorry I couldn't stick around... have to go eat dinner

Mystique comment:
Quote:
Hei guys.....I really enjoy myself also last nite. Laugh so much til my teeth also wan to drop off liaw. Really glad tat i went. Looking forward for the next gathering. Or maybe we can even go out together next time unplan one.......

Sportygal comment:
Quote:
i was Happy~Happy~~sssoooo Happy~~ to meet u all.. ngaiti .. luckily i go for the gathering... if no... sure i will regret one..

Artemis comment:
Quote:
I never attended this kinda gathering before, and this one happened to be my 1st netfriends gathering and I really really enjoyed myself. Haha, already saw all the non-stop camera flashes inside Point 1 before even stepping in.

Sharon's comment:
Quote:
Now now, everyone is happy for their first ever catscity gathering!

Feel glad to come, got to know new friends , enjoyed myself seeing everyones fooling around, smiling faces from all, not to miss my part too as my jaw n cheeks bit swollen for 5 hours of smiling and laughing. Just couldnt stop smiling:). U guys.. sigh, awesome!

The first gathering, well, it's a success one! Even some of you got themselves a fortune's telling. (Keep your tissue?) LOL. Thanks to CoCo. Oh yeah, would love to see you all again for the next catscity gathering. Maybe this time, without the shyness n bring out the charmssss in you. See how noti noti y'all is. Lets Jam! Webmaster, you have done a great job. HUGS to all.

jiayang(once upon a time a active member) comment:
Quote:
i think ouR gathering is Vvvv fuN laa~!!! i realllyyy haD sooo much fun and was reaLLy happy tat nighT.. :)) coz caN meeT everyOne in catcity (almost everyone)....~

Posted on: 2005/1/10 17:04

Home away from home
Hmm. seems like everyone enjoy themselves *ahem i meant gathering lah.. maybe abit hard for me i think. coz i don't know anyone here ha ha. but i'm looking forward to meet you guys

Posted on: 2005/1/10 17:32

Just can't stay away
From Vancouver Canada
Quote:

driftbaby wrote:
Hmm. seems like everyone enjoy themselves *ahem i meant gathering lah.. maybe abit hard for me i think. coz i don't know anyone here ha ha. but i'm looking forward to meet you guys

and girls oso u mean.

dun scared scared..if u want put sunglasses or put paperbag over yoru head and write driftbaby lor..and then talk dat time use sign language. heh. but really tho..if u nervous, others oso can feel nervous.

unfortunately i cannot be there, but if anyone can send me some piuctures, then i can kehkeh imagine i am there. send me the food u guys and girls eat that night oso can. sure will appreciate one. :) hey someone hurry up invent Star Trek teleporter leh!!

Posted on: 2005/1/10 17:50

Home away from home
From The Dreaming
Hmmm...sounds nice, but I'm too shy lah. And I'll probably be the youngest there, the only one still in secondary school.

I wonder what happened to jiayang? I still remember her counting the days to weekends...ehehehe...

I really got a kick the other day when I found jiayang on Friendster. She was the friend of my friend's brother. Living proof of the 'Six Degrees of Separation' theory.

Also, what has happened to the old regulars? Like Mystique, Artemis and Sportygal to mention a few?

Posted on: 2005/1/10 18:27

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
Count me in too... I wanna go also hahaah... last year i didn't manage to go.

Posted on: 2005/1/10 22:03

Webmaster
From Kuching
Okay... goodie.. Khannah, not to worry. we all feel the same on the first gathering. Lols.

not sure how this year its going to be.
last year most of them are girls..
this year.. MmmMm most probably there will more guys.
active members .. gals.. wonder where they been to.

So far we got:

- khannah
- lovebell
- driftbaby
- Hsung (if only.. lols)
- webmaster (..doh)

Let the others know if can... some are pretty busy to visit this ste. So if can, drop them a msg. Thanks.

Posted on: 2005/1/11 2:06

Home away from home
From Sunny Hill Garden
Guan, when is the gathering?

long long time didn't post already.... :)

Posted on: 2005/1/11 8:28

Home away from home
warr got to use paper bag with 2 holes errr like criminal leh. Muah ha ha.. i found one aeroplane already *

Posted on: 2005/1/11 8:42

(1) 2 3 4 ... 20 »

Topic is Locked

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.