Isaac97 2012/9/4
KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24
Sponsored 2

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: What Do You Think about Malaysian Designed and Malaysian Manufactured Cars ..
Just can't stay away
ya la hoh...what to do?? malaysia is not consumer driven market...we simply dont have enuf power to scare the manufacturer like those western countries....
anyway, i do get fed up sometimes on those little problem which i usually fix by myself(DIY maa...) cos malas lah nak hantar balik service centre...waste time only... but what to do, cheap cars comes with cheap quality(where else can u find a brand new car below 40K nowadays???)... therefore, have to bare with it b4 i can get my hands on a VIOS soon.....then my kenari will be a kereta projeck only.... strictly for racing.... :bad:

Posted on: 2005/1/27 17:39
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: What Do You Think about Malaysian Designed and Malaysian Manufactured Cars ..
From next door
ahahahahhaha i dont understand hor, over here, the only msian cars i see is the kuno kuno proton aeroback, and hor.. almost evry one i see got dent in the body one hahahahahahahahaha. stroker is right, abt making certain parts of the car softer to actually protect the passengers.
i wonder why there are no wiras, wajas, kancils etc over here. maybe becos msia sold the 1st few batches of the uglier-first-attempt cars that angmoh kua liaw also beh tahan. hence, dun order anymore LoL
i always hear ppl say the proton aeroback here look like a box. aiyor, paiseh say i'm a malaysian and its made in malaysia LoL wish they get to see our better wiras. at least ma.. hahahaha
oklar, talk bird.. -_- baru wake up

Posted on: 2005/1/27 20:05

Home away from home
From Kuching
I think our cars are inferior to import counterparts simply because the designers/engineers/whoever is responsible for designing, analyzing, constructing, performing quality assurance - are idiots.

I saw this on the proton website about one car (not sure what car already, maybe wira) about different kits that can be put on car... and if my eyes were not fooling me, they said:

GT wing* (optional) - Generates more downforce for fluid aerodynamics

OK.. what aerodynamics? New proton cars are front wheel drive cars. Meaning they're being pulled. If you add a GT Wing, won't that slow you down even more because of the weight of GT Wing at the back? Now it makes sense if GT wing is installed in a rear wheel drive car. Because it encourages contact between tyre and the ground. But it doesn't make sense to put it on a front wheel drive car.

To answer someone's question (I forgot who) about why go buy a proton/perodua and then gripe about it... well, some people don't have all the money in the world. And second hand cars come with a risk. If you buy a second hand car, the maintenance phase of owning a car just got nearer... come how many years down the road, you have to change this change that. That's why most people opt for new cars - but don't have the money to buy good import cars. So they buy local cars.

Posted on: 2005/1/31 22:52

Just can't stay away
i personally think GT wings on the recent Special Edition Aeroback are funny looking... i dont know why, but slow cars just doest look nice with wings.. unless it has at least 200hp under the bonnet la, then with or without wings, the car sure look cool...heheh.....

Posted on: 2005/2/1 11:30

Home away from home
ha ha if you are driving 130-150km/h everytime then GT-wing is useful ha ha like stroker said 200hp at least, then you really need it

Sorry to say that Local Cars Manufacture came out a stupid idea of earning money by just adding new things then call it as "racing spec, special spec, Millennium spec, iswara SE, satria SE, wira SE. they tarik back the old stock refurnished, change new parts and its ready to launch!!

*GT-wing
*Sport Muffler
*Sporty look white meter panel
*Blue lighting in cockpit
*sun guard, Solar watever...
*bodykit

Wat the F* those things are meant for track uses n yet they announce its legal to use it on the road?? Hello GT-Wing boh?? not std low wing boh LEGAL kah?? If that is Legal i might as well bring my dragster out for a burnout.. huh So what they are trying to do here is encourage ppl to race on the street "NFSP-underground 2"
then OPS start to saman ppl.

Iswara SE Sport Exhaust, Not loud meh? have you ever seen an import std car comes with sport exhaust? NO!! look nissan march impul mana ada sport exhaust? even EVO 7 n subaru in kuching doesn't come with sport exhaust.

Side track!!

ok when come to a roadblock!! Wat d F*, wat d F*!! the traffic polis can argue with you the whole nite saying that is not a OEM parts.. you got to show them the proof if not you might receive a bak kua or pay a visit to nearby balai. DAmn OEM sunguard which came with the car, they also treat it as illegal.. wat more to say if you buy OEM sport exhaust to replace your old proton exhaust kompom kenak saman too.

Usually Road block they have to use cone n a list of illegal stuff they have to take note that nite. F* everytime they stop you then will look around pointing this illegal n that illegal things shouldn't be that way!! cos they do watever they like just to hit their saman quota. Do you guy notice that those officer, traffic who owns a car? take a look how they modify their car, heavy mod, 85% tinted glass, 3" exhaust? harr that is wat they call legal kah.

Fuii... i feel better now. ok back to topic.
Local cars are affortable but really can last long say 20yrs. this will start falling off.

Proton Saga (get rusty very easy due to acid silicon, that apply to iswara n wira)

*First place get rusty is the angle next to fuel cap
*side door rusty (like pao keeps on growing)
*bonnet rusty
*top rusty
*boot both arm cannot support heavy boot "size of the kaki as big as your index
*std engine 130km/h tats it cannot go higher then tat already. chassis start to shack like hell n can even enjoy the music you are playnig.

Iswara
light weight, Good launch but when comes to corner, you will always feel get thrown off. body metal as tough as cola can ha ha

Wira
i can say its the most sucessful done car in the market. too bad silicon's acid rust the roof top. engine wise 140km/h, 6k rpm still ok, no shacky chassis just that engine mounding got to be change once a year.

Posted on: 2005/2/1 12:28

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]