tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24
Sponsored 2

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

sports car
Home away from home
From Kuching
gettin more and more sports car in da city. sports car is good i guess many ppl can afford it nowadays but 1 thing the maintainace chiak lat. ngaiti recently the scr taukay ferarri gear box condemn so thiam hahaha tan tan clutch cost him a price of a kancil gosh i guess if needa change the gear box kok agak agak will cost him a wira liaw hahaha thiam thiam bey eh ki chi bey ki nia every owner surely do da maintainance till bin chey chey ki hhahaamgosh there was a lotus esprit at mustapha that car is cool heard that they wanna sell is for 100k+ only imagine that car got the power but when it comes to maintainance hahaha lmao

Posted on: 2005/4/4 0:46

Re: sports car
Home away from home
i guess tat onwer don't suit 2 drive a ferrari loh. With this kind of car you should warm up almost every day. not 4 display everytime. i guess something wrong with the driving skill loh.

Better Don't buy tat lotus esprit. tat car was sitting there since i was in primary school 90's. (some problem with the engine-dats wat ppl says) 100K for almost 10yrs resting car.....Hmmm better think over it 4 times

Posted on: 2005/4/4 12:34

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
Aiyooo... those who buy sports car sure can maintain one don't worry about them. Who cares... that's their money they can afford it so what?
My late boy boy owned a Ferrari too, the latest model (forgot which type) in Aus. Bought it for 1.4 million AUSD and since he's gone, his family tried to sell it but no buyer, then Ferrari buy it back with 1.3 million AUSD. :( me no chance to sit in it... sigh...
For those that can buy is leng leng one, no problem they have too much money to spend.

Posted on: 2005/4/4 15:20
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Kuching
hmmm yeah consider buy that car i would rather consider to buy a new one... that car i cant imagine they put it for how long liaw din go count also.... hmmmm for lovebell not everyone who can afford a car afford to maintain it also juz most of the ppl juz thinkin of how much they beed to buy car but not how much maintainance it cost oh well.... i met many who really headache of the cost maintainin a car. sometimes really needa maintain till siaw ones esp involve in accident..... car is man's 2nd wife 2nd hard to maintain besides than wife and family lolx

Posted on: 2005/4/5 0:01

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
It's true that many ppl buy car but cannot maintain, but consider those that can afford to buy sports cars that cost millions... for them really leng leng lar, those rich rich taukeys, they don't care one. Though they do complain ah well... just for show nia, so that they won't looked too proud lar. If not how to mixed with ppl. My dad came across a lot of them like that one, said expensive to maintain and so on, buy spare parts from us, fuh.. .they are damn rich one, mulut cakap mahal, hati tak apa punya hahaha... as long that they owned the sexy car and road tax also no problem.

Ppl like us sure got headache for maintaining a car even a Kancil LOL... they have too much money to spare so no need to worry. Better worry about ourselves ehheeh...

Posted on: 2005/4/5 12:40

Just can't stay away
lol, sport car?... if you like then buy lo
some pp are poor enough but able spend alot of money on car, why? saving all money to buy car

and yet, the sarawak top 1000 ranking richman in the world also didn't buy the car which cost more then million. this is because value of money

car sexy enough the gal sit beside also must pretty enough ... wakakka
thats the rule or the game
lol

for sport car, maintainance every month cost alot( keep upgrade and change the part )

lumba haram will make your car keep looking better if your driving skill go enough( bet )

Posted on: 2005/4/5 13:34

Home away from home
From Kuching
lolx hahaha kancil hard to maintain but that freakin ferarri hahahah 1 clutch cost a kancil liaw anchua cho haha hai....

Posted on: 2005/4/5 14:13

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
Yealar... Kancil already hard to maintain for many ppl don't say Ferrari. That's why if those can buy those expensive cars one even the maintenance cost as much as a Kancil or Wira, they wouldn't care, they can afford it nvm... they have still extra money to spend after the maintenance hahah... They have no place to spend their money.

Anyway, I think no point for us to worry about ppl LOL... worry about urself better. Worry about them also no use, they wouldn't know and wouldn't thank you for it hahahah...

Posted on: 2005/4/5 16:38

Home away from home
From Kuching
hahaha yeah yeah worry bout when wanna buy a ferarri? lol nah juz a 350z is good enough wooooo juz that kch streets and rd are juz don meant for all these cars hhaha mostly for pickups and 4x4 more better to lut hahha holes everywhere and rd also got wave one chiak lat for those who like to speed hai..... sports car definately condemn one

Posted on: 2005/4/5 19:03

Home away from home
From Perth~<sucks>
yah yah.. i agree.. hehe.. i dont think kuCHing is a good pLace for cars like ferrari ah.. toLong ah..~ sigHH.. tHe roAds are not bUilt for caRs like that..at least still have to give it a few years.. :)

kuChing REAlly more and more sUi SUI cars liao.. :> i saw rx8 for da first time when i went back last year.. my lil sista's frens daddy drive tATT... can yoU iMagiNE how riCH tHese ppl are getting?? aNd my lil sista's onLy 12 yeaRs oLd..so is her fRen..

for some ppl like my dAd ah, caR is not really the most important thing.. investing in other stuff like LaND and sHOp is more important.. coz he said caR's value will only go down one.. bUt LaND only go UPp.. hmm.. i think tat's true also lah.. sUi suI cars is only when you have enOUgH $$, then spend it on a tOy like rx8 and drive to eat gU BaK mEE at niGHt.. ahahhaaa :P

Posted on: 2005/4/5 23:24

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]