Sponsored 2

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 9 10 11 (12)

Re: Perodua myVI ?
Home away from home
From Australia
Quote:

stroker wrote:

proton is stil young la...still lot to learn... then daringly decided to go on its own...but how come its new SAvvy uses a D12A engine made by Renault.. i tot proton wanted to go solo??
dont even let me start with CAMPRO with stupid siemens ECU (the so called intelligent engine that adjust its cam timing automatically??......yeah.. and i have rolls royce in my garage...)

Like I said before, Zonda is using Mercedes V12 Engines.

Holden Monaro uses Cheverolet Corvette Engines.

Mustangs, Ford GT, Ford XR8 all shares the same engines.

So, are they unsuccessful? Holden, Zonda, Ford all worth billions each.

Oh yeah, show us your Rolls Royce mate.

Posted on: 2006/3/21 19:49
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Australia
Quote:

stroker wrote:

Perodua is smart...why take so much risk in the automative industry, when u can still make money with less risk... wouldnt u do the same if u were the owner of Perodua??? we are all human... who doesnt want minimum investment, maximum income?? you??? hehhe

There is no such bullshit as less risk more return in the business world. If you study business economics you get to know all the knowledge. The only equation that all professors knows is, the higher the risk, the higher the return. There is nothung wrong to go back to University to take up Business program if you never had it.

Posted on: 2006/3/21 19:53

Home away from home
From Australia
Quote:

stroker wrote:
btw, Daihatsu, pero2 and toyota, they dont copy each other la... they share the technology... why P2 is cheaper, to cater to malaysian market... would u pay 80K++ for a local produce MYVI...i dont think so, right? thats why perodua make it cheap...when the product is cheap, dont expect the quality to be as good as those japan produced laa... if u hate them, then buy japanese car lor...

Yeah, you've said it right. When the product is cheap, dont expect the quality to be as good as those japan produced laaaa.... so what more could you expect from a Proton? If you hate it, then dont buy Proton or Perodua, go for Toyota or Daihatsu. Even Japanese cars have problems, only those exported models are pre-checked before shipping. Have you ever heard of any Protons outside Malaysia that has problem like what you have mentioned above?

Posted on: 2006/3/21 19:58

Just can't stay away
yup...ur right edgar,
im not a genious when it comes to business and economic strategies as i was only graduated with a BSc Computing ... always have been a science student...never had any interest in bss, thats why lor.... but yea, im still open for new knowledge..

i still think Proton need to have a stronger base in the automative industries before they decide to venture on their own, thats it ... not to stop em entirely... cos there's still flaws here n there in their product....

perodua cars are cheap, cost saving and economical.. majority of people can definitely afford bigger cars, i am certainly, but its not my type.... so how?? should i buy a bigger car just to tell evryone i can afford one?? i own a perodua cos i like Kcars... right from when the KCar crazes started in the late 90's...

anyway, im not from a rich family maaa...thats why la, buy cheap malaysian cars...

Holden, Zonda, Ford .... wow... they are all sifu in car manufacturing oledi... im sure u know Holden=Vauxhall=Opel ... of kos la they are worth billions....

and if im not mistaken, recently Proton had to sell one of their shares they bought for millions of euros, and sold em for a few euros only... how to become worth like that??? simply take higher risk to buy shares, but in the end, lose big time... i guess ur economic theory is right laa.. higher risk, higher income... but ij this case, not...

Posted on: 2006/3/24 0:29

dam should have sold the company to me, i offer 10 EURO, 9 EURO more....

u guys r starting to off topic... its MyVi that we are talking about hehehe... sorry but i am too kepo....

back to Myvi, talk talk talk soo much, have anyone actually driven one? i did... and I find it a good car for the price.... knowing that prices will drop soon....

Posted on: 2006/3/24 19:27

Home away from home
From Australia
i gotta got out of topic again :p, yeah, Proton was wise to have made the move, but sometimes lucks don't strike all the time, but good to know at least they tried isn't it? And shares exchange hands often, if not, you will never grow, the old not contributing ones goes off, and comes in the new ones, then with a better strategy and higher expectation will contribute to better impact, that is what business is all about, taking every pin of advantage that you think is beneficiary

Perodua is a great company, but they are targeting at totally diferrent ninche of market, so we can never compare them with Proton, you all should know that. I just hope that in the future, there is no need for us to compare Perodua and Proton all the time, it is simply off track and not sensible at any point you try to look at it.

Posted on: 2006/3/24 23:35

« 1 ... 9 10 11 (12)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.