Main Menu
New Members
Isaac97 2012/9/4
KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Don't Drive and Smoke - Saman then you know..
Webmaster
From Kuching
Not sure whether this is happening in Kuching, but in KL, u smoke while driving, if caught, then u will get saman.

Ur window down or not, its also same. Problem is, smoking distract ur mind off driving like using handphone or eating while driving. lolol

So.. becareful. heard its a new law.

Posted on: 2005/5/11 0:42
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Don't Drive and Smoke - Saman then you know..
Home away from home
From Kuching
I've always wondered how people smoke and drive at the same time. A cigarette end is really hot and what if you need to do a corner? won't you only have fourth finger, pinky and thumb to do a turning?

can't they WAIT till they reach their destination before smoking? weird...

Posted on: 2005/5/11 10:49

Re: Don
Webmaster
From Kuching
And also, those drivers simply throw the cigarette but out into the street. may become rubbish or end up causing fire.

In kuching, smoking while driving is very kehsi.
in KL, smoking while driving is done because some are driving very long distance on highway and they need to get focus, the way for them to do that is by smoking. So they won't fall asleep.

Posted on: 2005/5/11 11:06

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
I really hate them smoke while driving and you know what I did, I drive close up to them as if almost rammed their hand and they quickly get their hand off the window ;p really hate to see them throw the butt on the road.

Imagine in case one of the car got fuel tank leakage, they throw the butt out and imagine the action movie u'll be watching.

I've been in a car with fuel tank leakage because of the bump too high and drove over it in faster speed and the fuel tank hit the bump that's why it leaked, imagine how dangerous it is?

Posted on: 2005/5/11 17:29

Home away from home
From Kuching
Kehsi? What kehsi? I snort in disgust when I see them! Since when they think ppl are gonna go, "Ooohhh look at him! Smoking while driving! Kehsi man! Cool!" It's just so silly.

Not only the smokers... some people drive with one hand out of the window, as if their door is gonna fall out. Why drive with only one hand when two is better? More macho? It's like, more like a loser. They can cause an accident because they did not concentrate on driving and use two hands, especially when turning.

Posted on: 2005/5/11 23:20

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]