tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Batman Begins
Webmaster
From Kuching
Open in new window

New movie coming very soon. or hmm showing already?

Christopher Nolan's film explores the origins of the Batman legend and the Dark Knight's emergence as a force for good in Gotham. In the wake of his parents' murder, disillusioned industrial heir Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale) travels the world seeking the means to fight injustice and turn fear against those who prey on the fearful. He treturns to Gotham and unveils his alter-ego: Batman, a masked crusader who uses his strength, intellect and an array of high tech deceptions to fight the sinister forces that threaten the city.

Genres: Action/Adventure and Crime/Gangster
Running Time: 2 hrs. 14 min.
Release Date: June 15th, 2005 (wide).

Official Website

Posted on: 2005/6/8 14:46
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Batman Begins
Quite a regular
From Kuching
I've never missed Batman...not even the first one! But I heard that this episod of Batman is the most boring of all the others... so how true is this?

Posted on: 2005/6/11 15:01

Just can't stay away
the new episode is the most boring one?? u sure??? cos from how i see it, the last three batman movies are full of S**T.... not so heroic...stupid, childlike type of movie......... except for the first one where micheal keaton stars as batman, but still so and so la.......but the one with val kilmer and clooney are such a disgrace to superhero community..heheh...watch the movie also want to puke...

Posted on: 2005/6/14 10:57

Just can't stay away
went to Star last nite to watch Batman begins...
my rating is 7/10...

positive comment:
u will never have to wonder how batman got all his fighting skill, how he bulit his bat cave, his armor suit, gadgets etc.. evrything will be explained thoroughly...
the storyline is more intense...no stupid acting like batman returns,batman forever,batman n robin... its like watching X-man,Hellboy,LXG to name a few....

negative comment:
the movie is too slow for the first 1 1/2hour....only then gradually to be more action packed....but for me, its worth the wait...

Posted on: 2005/6/23 15:30

Quite a regular
From Kuching
I've seen the movie too... wow it was so nice! Have to admit that in the first half it was a bit lengthy, but I didn't mind it 'cos Batman is my favourite all-time super hero. I'm not so much a movie critic, so for me the first 4 batman movies are as good too. Still, I think Michael Keaton makes the best Batman. I'll give it 9/10!

Posted on: 2005/6/25 22:46

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]