tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Sillicone bra
Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
Hi...
I need some help here. I'm doing a survey on sillicone bra usage and pricing.

Anyone wore a sillicone bra before? How was it?

Thinking of try to use one?

You know the market price or not? I mean in Kuching. Usually how much they sell?

I know those 100% discount shops sell so cheap but will you buy from there?

If it's sell less than or equal to RM50, will you consider buying? It's not imitation. This is because it came in bulk that's why it's cheaper.

If you don't mind, can you tell me the cup size u're using, A, B or C? eehheheeh... if don't want to tell nvm. Or can PM me about it.

Thanks!!!

Posted on: 2005/7/26 22:19
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Sillicone bra
Webmaster
From Kuching
I hope you don't mind me participating in this topic cause i am a guy. Sillicon bra, is it the no strap thingy, just a slice of rubber stuff to be placed infront of the chest?

Is that the one you are talking about?

bTw don't get me wrong on this one. I always go to pasar malam, they sell all sorts of crap there. silicon bra was one of them. and somemore, some ladies were there looking at the products. I was behind them .. " wahh.. like that also can ah..... ". okok enough. anyway. the price range was around rm38 if not mistaken. It comes in a box with 1/2 nudity pics on it.

Posted on: 2005/7/28 1:03

Home away from home
Hmm.. just kepohing..

Why it was call silicon bra and not "invisible bra"? does this bra do the push-up thingy? Do you thing everyone can stand of the adhesive strip??

Speaking of my point of view... i don't think this really help in the push-up but Hei it might drag down from level 8 to LG lor since you're holding the bra n not the bra holds you, rite?

Posted on: 2005/7/28 15:26

IMHO silicone bra gives you the natural looks. When you use bra, there is different kinda look, some ppl just wanna use no bra.

Problem is, no bra means hard to walk in public, hence comes the silicone bra.

hahaha... dunno correct or not.

Posted on: 2005/7/28 19:56

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
Ahahah... welcome guys!! No problem like to hear your view.
From what I had understand, if you got big breast, it will be like what driftbaby said. Small breast will do a wonder by adding 1.5-2 cup size of your breast and it's really nice to touch ahahha...

Form what I found out, exclude those 100% discount store or pasar malam. Those shops like selling clothing, underwear blah blah blah... they sell between RM70-RM200. it's pretty expensive. Personally i will not buy from pasar malam or those discount shop coz this thing if they use bad material it can caused skin problem.

Personally, i have one, just got it from KL hahaah... it realy can increase size ahahah... and when touch it it feels like u're touching real breast rahter than those bra's padding ahahah... but mind you, don't wear it for more than 8 hours a day, your breast can't breath and never wear it for sport unless u want it to fall/slip down half way ahhahah....

It's actually meant for some clothing that does now allow you to wear bra with the side panels or straps like bareback, low back clothing. That's my main reason I'm using it. Else I have to always worry about those unsightful straps coming out. I wore it once and really for the first time, never worry about the straps or part of the bra cup came out. Since the sillicon bra colour looked like your skin colour, it's not that noticeable.

Posted on: 2005/7/28 21:24

very interesting, so r u saying now more and more ppl r using those kinds of bra, like those girls u see at Soho, Grappa? Those wearing 2 piece? R they using that bra?

Posted on: 2005/8/2 16:45

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
LOL... i think there are portion of them and some don't coz sometimes the clothing itself has the padding.

As for wedding, many people use it depends on the wedding gown they are using or some evening dress.

Posted on: 2005/8/3 20:03

Just popping in
If you like the corset you have, it may be worth investing in some "chicken fillets" or a sillicone bra to wear under your corset to increase your bust.

Posted on: 2010/6/9 13:21

Home away from home
From kuciang
padded bra,i heard of ,makes those ladies with small susu seems big and men's heartbeat mis-fired.and some good brands with spring/steel wired can cost up to a hundred Rm(or more). sillicone bra..?? haven't checkitout.what are the advantages of sillicone bra over padded one ? may be lovebell can post a pic of how a sillicone bra looks like

Posted on: 2010/6/9 20:49

Home away from home
From Stampin Heights
I wouldn't even consider using it... I think my breasts wouldn't be able to breath ... ha ha ha

Posted on: 2010/6/11 10:49

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]