KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 4 ... 6 »

#1 Condom House @ MJC
Tarlia Posted on: 2006/4/27 23:50
I just HAD to ask... did you know that this is the closest we have to a sex shop in Kuching? Have you been there?

I don't know how long it's been there. I only knew it was there about a month ago on the way back from Bau. They also ran an ad in the latest issue of Malaysia Entrepreneur.

They got some really funny joke condoms, erotic games, naughty statues, some lingerie, and a small selection of bondage gear.

What do you think about the existance of such a shop in Kuching?

#2 Re: Condom House @ MJC
Resuree Posted on: 2006/4/28 3:37
I think it wouldn't last, moral issues. . .

#3 Re: Condom House @ MJC
sunfire Posted on: 2006/4/28 8:29
Items sold there are mostly toys and are not for real use.

Unless they start selling real sex toys, I think its not gonna last long. Or do they have a hidden stash of sex toys at the back of their shop... you know where you have to give the secret password?

The shop has been around since 2003 I think. Judging by the few ringgits item sold there, it's hard to calculate the math on how do they pay the rent, salary and stuff you know.

#4 Re: Condom House @ MJC
reid Posted on: 2006/4/28 8:58
Welcome to the 21st century!! But......is the religious dept aware of it's existence or is it condoned? Real sex-shops do sell some awfully weird merchandise that are mostly inapplicable. Nonetheless, might be worth trying.

#5 Re: Condom House @ MJC
darxllxd Posted on: 2006/4/28 22:07
I'm wondering do they still can carry on with the business since it's not really a daily consumer goods. Plus, who's going to purchase those stuff from time to time.

Even if they sell sex toys, to me, it's common. However, the can't simply operate such kind of business due to the national law. You know, we're living in a muslim country, there are many restraints to set up a business. First must think carefully before you can actually establish an organization.

#6 Re: Condom House @ MJC
webmaster Posted on: 2006/4/28 22:20
there is one similiar shop in mid valley megamall KL, and they haven been running the business for quite long now.

and seem like its ok to run such business in malaysia

#7 Re: Condom House @ MJC
darxllxd Posted on: 2006/4/28 22:31
Actually in KL, they are more open-minded. Up to certain extent, actually they do this kind of business since KL is the capital of the country. Somehow we might have to be more modernized. Actually they do have homosexual pubs, or events going on in those famous pubs such as Liquid, Bliss, Buda Bar..just to name them a few.
Do you know about that?

#8 Re: Condom House @ MJC
edwinlgk Posted on: 2006/4/28 23:33
Well I guess a bigger a place gets the more weird well not to say weird the more things you get to have. One of them this (promoting safe sex XD)

Really I din know that u mean liquid and all that u mentioned are homosexuals pub??

I heard that Grappa in Kch is a homosexual/gay pub or so I heard they

#9 Re: Condom House @ MJC
sunfire Posted on: 2006/4/29 0:00
I wonder if the condom house in MJC will sell things like this

http://www.durex.com/cm/?browser=ok&flash=ok

I wonder if any pharmacy in Malaysia will bring this in or not???

#10 Re: Condom House @ MJC
Resuree Posted on: 2006/4/29 0:14
I think in Kuching there is not so many demand, hence supply is limited. This due to population density. Like Coffee Bean, barely surviving. If there is enough people going through Kuching, hence there would be market for everybody's taste, flavour & preferences. Like in Japan, there are condom house pattern shopping complex, biggest one is a 7 storey corner shoplot at Akihabara down from "dirty" xiechen (with top 10 best seller chart) to 7th storey selling "school uniform", used cloths, "accessories" & "dirty laundry" up to whatever you can imagine & more. :bad: :bad: :bad:

(1) 2 3 4 ... 6 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]