KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 »

#1 Dancing classes in kuching?
woys Posted on: 2006/12/2 18:34
I wonder if dancing is something popular in kuching?

I'm currenlty interested in attending dancing classes ( hip hop especially ) but have no idea where to start from.

any ideas, anyone?

#2 Re: Dancing classes in kuching?
webmaster Posted on: 2006/12/2 18:57
Heh just hit the night spots at travillion.
then you see ppl limping with one leg or two and swing their hands everywhere swatting flies. There you can learn from them the so called "Melbourne Shuffle of Kuching".

#3 Re: Dancing classes in kuching?
Luxferi Posted on: 2006/12/2 22:28
Earth Dance at Jalan Mendu. Look for the Paul or Alysha, they're great people and the monthly subscription is affordable. They offer a couple of types of classes - jazz or hip hop. Jazz is not the music okay? :) Jazz is actually something like MTV dance.

Another one is... uh.. forgot the name. I think it's T Top of something like that at Jalan Song Thian Cheok. I have no idea what type of dance they teach but jazz is definitely one of them.

Hope that helps!

#4 Re: Dancing classes in kuching?
Luxferi Posted on: 2006/12/2 22:30
And to answer your first question - dancing is a growing interest/hobby and we don't get enough of enthusiastic participators in Kuching. We need more!

Don't be afraid to experiment - and develop your own dance style. You can attend these classes to give you an idea how to "unlock" your body and get used to dancing to beats, learning new moves and basically just burning body fat away. ;)

#5 Re: Dancing classes in kuching?
Fantasi Posted on: 2006/12/2 22:40
Quote:

woys wrote:
I wonder if dancing is something popular in kuching?

I'm currenlty interested in attending dancing classes ( hip hop especially ) but have no idea where to start from.

any ideas, anyone?

i wonder if there is any hip hop dancing clas in kch..
but..local ethnic dancing clases is everywhere around sarawak..

#6 Re: Dancing classes in kuching?
woys Posted on: 2006/12/2 23:30
Quote:

Luxferi wrote:
Earth Dance at Jalan Mendu. Look for the Paul or Alysha, they're great people and the monthly subscription is affordable. They offer a couple of types of classes - jazz or hip hop. Jazz is not the music okay? :) Jazz is actually something like MTV dance.

Another one is... uh.. forgot the name. I think it's T Top of something like that at Jalan Song Thian Cheok. I have no idea what type of dance they teach but jazz is definitely one of them.

Hope that helps!

Got their number arh??

:D:D

that would be great !!

#7 Re: Dancing classes in kuching?
Xer0 Posted on: 2006/12/3 12:31
Earth Dance
http://earthdancegroup.blogspot.com
Alysha 016–8920665
Paul 016–8951690

#8 Re: Dancing classes in kuching?
Luxferi Posted on: 2006/12/3 13:03
Ahah... Xero beat me to it. Xero, did you attend their classes? If so we must have been in the same room together. ;)

Fantasi, as I'd mentioned before hip hop classes are available at Earth Dance at Jalan Mendu. Paul (the teacher) is quite accomplished at breakdancing and he's a very nice guy too. His wife (Alysha) is a bubbly, lovely girl. You'll like them... they'll warm you up immediately if you're seeking a cosy community of dancers.

#9 Re: Dancing classes in kuching?
TeQuiLa Posted on: 2006/12/4 8:31
Hey Webbie, organise a Catscity outing to dance class . Hahaha!

#10 Re: Dancing classes in kuching?
webmaster Posted on: 2006/12/4 9:24
hell-o-no
well could be an good idea to take photo though.
practice shutter speed. lol

(1) 2 3 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]