tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24
Sponsored 2

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 4 »

SMs biz forum
Home away from home
From Kuching
In the newspaper ...saying that the sms reload are cheating ppl money..sure a big new lo...so willie, you knew about it already???? maybe half length of the newspaper gua...not so sure, till my father called me, and say u better stay out of this...ngai ti, cham...but sms reload is more faster, more convinced lo...hehehe

Posted on: 2003/8/12 14:27

Re: Didn't you Guy know, there will some Complain on the SMS Reload(Maybe SMS Biz)
Webmaster
From Kuching
lol... propoganda and rumours really work...
i saw it in the chinese news paper.. but fortunately its not SMs biz.. its another KL people trying to cheat money out of college students..

don't worry..police are on a track on this

Posted on: 2003/8/12 15:07
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Didn't you Guy know, there will some Complain on the SMS Reload(Maybe SMS Biz)
Just can't stay away
From Kuching
about this, i need to make something very cleary for smsbiz! the news that show in the newspaper, i ask all of the ppl pls read it carefully!

it's say that the company selling reload card coupon, and u have to pay about 490, 100 as member register, 290 as deposit, and 100 as cast to reload. (this is impossible thing) and somemore u just onli intro 4 agents in this company then you will have whole yr free reload (why everyone believing this?????) and also think cleary it is not using SMS to buy the RELOAD PIN NUMBER!!!

SmsBiz been working on selling reload coupon for about 6 yrs, and it is fully experience with it, now it turn the way into a simple way for every comsumer that can order by using SMS system. I been try to help so many ppl to reload and i also personally use until now, I dun feel that this company lie to anyone.

thus, SmSBiz paying about 1.5 million as deposit to TM TOUCH, CELCOM, MAXIS, TIMECEL, DIGI, JARING, TM NET, TELECOM MALAYSIA.

for further more information, all the ppl may go to www.smsbiz.com.my have a check and if still need more proof, you also may go to TELECOM and ask about it, i believe it will proof to you that SmsBiz is very good company.

beside, they still planning to do more thing through the SMS business... Anthony Yap is our CEO in SMSBIZ, he earn an E-ENTERPRENUER certificate by doing this system to help everyone, i still don't understand that why ppl still thing this company is a Liar Liar?

finally, i reminds those who ever thing about the bad of this company, pls try to make ur information cleary or show out the proof of what you say... i will very glad everyone can do that.

Posted on: 2003/8/12 19:18

Home away from home
From Kuching
haha,...cham lo..till my father called me say, this stuff is cheating money!!~~ i asked him where his know this thing...his say from newspaper...but consider this...mostly the h/p shop will make this complain cause they don't have any bussiness to do..but that their problem...nowadays, who is more smart, who will monopoly the market just like SMS Biz...if you joined in every purchase sure have discount lo..no like h/p shop...last time i buy reload his say $50..lo..wah lau eh...too expensive, better joined SMS Biz to get discount lo..hahaha...HEY!~ who want to register come to papa...huahaha, okie, so willie wanna to be team work, don't ka ki jak lo....hehehe

Posted on: 2003/8/13 12:21

From Kuching
well...
i think no matter what business sure will got people will critics one lar~~
as for the sms reload, even i did not use prepaid line, but i think it's a good idea since i ever tried it in an emergency case... it really fast and convinience, compare to i need to go to the shop, buy one card, scrath the number and reload...
anywhere, it's really easier then the old way, now people are all saving thier time lor~~ besides, if u are in a hurry, will u really going to spend a journey to the HP shop just to buy urself a reload card?? so, sms reload is the fastest way for it...

Posted on: 2003/8/13 12:28

Home away from home
From Kuching
ya...i agree too...haha, i haven't joined in yet...so, wait for this end of the month lo...now middle month boh lui huahaha and fang nau Assignment lo C++ Cham sure need to reunit or refer liao *sigh*

Posted on: 2003/8/13 12:51

From Kuching
no need wait for end of month lar~~ now is the best time then by the end of the month u will have double pay lar~~~
haha..
then business good, C++ gon no wo~ ask people to do for u lar~~ haha, j/k

Posted on: 2003/8/13 14:44

Just can't stay away
From Kuching
So when anyone talks about cheaping by sms system, pls leave a msg for me, i will help to solve the problem, becos i as the agent of SmsBiz, i do have responsibility for it.

anyway for anyone who really interesting about SmsBiz Business may go to www.smsbiz.com.my or more information also can go to www.smsniaga.com.my (inside have newspaper proofing also have magazine proofing too)

or you either can look for webmaster or me (wormprince) to discuss about it, we will happy to do the service for ya.

Posted on: 2003/8/13 15:21

From Kuching
so looks like here have a very good servicing agent, so Vandread, no need to hear other ppls' talk lar~~ since u trust the site, then u should trust the word of the moderator lar~~ sure no wrong one lar~~

Posted on: 2003/8/17 16:01

Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
telling u all lah ho. To join SMSBiz, each person only needs to pay RM118. As RM18 for registration fee while RM100 is a deposit(refunable). donno who da hell spread da rumuors. or maybe thr's really hav a company in KL who cheatppl $$. oO~ so many ppl join SMSBiz liao hia?! Guan, u too?

Posted on: 2003/8/17 18:37

(1) 2 3 4 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.