teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Chastity Belts can Thwart Rape and Incest
Just can't stay away
From Kuching
From the Star

16/02/07

Quote:

HULU TERENGGANU: Women should wear chastity belts to thwart rape and incest which are rampant nowadays, a well-respected religious figure here suggested.

Datuk Abu Hassan Din Al-Hafiz said chastity belts would protect victims and also help reduce sex crime rate.

“We have even come across a number of unusual sex cases, where even senior citizens and children are not spared. The best way to avert sex perpetrators is to wear protection,” he told his audience at the Maal Hijrah Forum in Kampung Pelandan here last night.

“My intention is not to offend women but to safeguard them from sex maniacs. Probably, this is the best way,” he said.

“Besides, husbands could also feel more secure, if you know what I mean,” he added.

Abu Hassan said the practice of wearing chastity belts could be traced to as recent as the mid-1960s.

Source

Quick! Someone promote this man to a Tan Sri!

Posted on: 2007/2/16 9:40
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Chastity Belts can Thwart Rape and Incest
Home away from home
From Kuching
I got an idea. Since men are mainly responsible for forcing themselves on women, why not make THEM wear chastity belts?

Posted on: 2007/2/16 10:09

Home away from home
From kuciang
Quote:

TeQuiLa wrote:
From the Star

16/02/07

Quote:

HULU TERENGGANU: Women should wear chastity belts to thwart rape and incest which are rampant nowadays, a well-respected religious figure here suggested.

Datuk Abu Hassan Din Al-Hafiz said chastity belts would protect victims and also help reduce sex crime rate.

“We have even come across a number of unusual sex cases, where even senior citizens and children are not spared. The best way to avert sex perpetrators is to wear protection,” he told his audience at the Maal Hijrah Forum in Kampung Pelandan here last night.

“My intention is not to offend women but to safeguard them from sex maniacs. Probably, this is the best way,” he said.

“Besides, husbands could also feel more secure, if you know what I mean,” he added.

Abu Hassan said the practice of wearing chastity belts could be traced to as recent as the mid-1960s.

Source

Quick! Someone promote this man to a Tan Sri!
...this suggestion is going to get a lot of woman or young girls killed.when the desperated rapist sees the rape-proof belt,hes' going to get more violent and the victim might be bashed up or bludgeoned to death or maybe the fella who suggested this ,had have a patent ready,so in the near future,all the females , young and old of Hulu Terengganu wears a rape-proof belts around? reduce sex crime by educating the public lah

Posted on: 2007/2/16 10:25

Home away from home
From Australia
another 5yo government brain

Where the hell do they expect women in Malaysia to get the chastity belt from? Sex toy shops?

Good, every women will start walking like a robot hahahahaha

Attach file:

jpg  castity.jpg (6.26 KB)
741_45d51f9e3b15f.jpg 185X149 px

Posted on: 2007/2/16 11:06

Home away from home
From Australia
hey...this is even better hahahhaahah, sure will teach the raper a lesson or two.. LOL I can't stop laughing at this hahaha

Posted on: 2007/2/16 11:07

Home away from home
From kuciang
Quote:

edgar wrote:
another 5yo government brain

Where the hell do they expect women in Malaysia to get the chastity belt from? Sex toy shops?

Good, every women will start walking like a robot hahahahaha
....thats what that fella suggested,but i wonder whether his wife/wifes would like to wear one .Edgar ,you pictued it so well lah....ka kui kui kia lo,alamakkk,hai yo !.this "cheng hu"!

Posted on: 2007/2/16 14:07

Home away from home
From canada
This is regressing to the Dark Ages! A slight hint of Talibanism, don't you think? Shows what crap can emit from a contorted brain!

Posted on: 2007/2/16 14:08

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]