tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Kingdomality
Home away from home
From Sydney
What position can you be in an age of knights, maidens and blacksmiths? Take the test! One of the more humorous things sent to me today.

http://www.cmi-lmi.com/kingdom.html

I got the Black Knight.

Your distinct personality, The Black Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to win. You approach each task or situation as a contest to be won strategically and efficiently. Because you can control your feelings, it is not unusual for you to charm, as well as successfully delegate tasks and responsibilities to the more emotional types. You are often concerned with what's in it for you. You seldom involve yourself in activities where you can not foresee a reward for your investment or effort. On the positive side, you can be analytically empathic and logically persuasive. On the negative side, you may be unemotionally manipulative as well as impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Posted on: 2008/3/10 13:29

Re: Kingdomality
Home away from home
From Kch
Interesting how close to the mark this is. My result:

Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Posted on: 2008/3/10 16:52
Dream the world. Not this pallid shadow of reality. Dream the world the way it truly is. A world in which all cats are queens and kings of creation. - The Sandman #18, Neil Gaiman
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
Mine, The Doctor.

Your distinct personality, The Doctor might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your emotions and feelings are reality based. You are not misled with half formed ideas nor are you given to radical or high risk experimentation. You follow the tried and true and do not waste time thinking about things that cannot be seen, touched, heard, felt or smelled. On the positive side, you can become an exceptional expert in your particular area of the helping professions. You can deliver and maintain consistent and beneficial service to others. You do not lose sight of the reality of the situation and can usually control your own emotions. On the negative side, your emotions may want to be sensually satisfied which might lead to too much food, drink or other sensual pleasures. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Posted on: 2008/3/10 16:54

Home away from home
From Stampin Heights
////some how... i think it's because of the 'aging' process...

Your distinct personality, The White Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Don Quixote was a White Knight as was Joan of Arc, the Lone Ranger and Crusader Rabbit. As a White Knight you expect nothing in return for your good deeds. You are one of the true "Givers" of the world. You are the anonymous philanthropist who shares your wealth, your time and your life with others. To give, is its own reward and as a White Knight you seek no other. On the positive side you are merciful, sympathetic, helpful, giving and heroic. On the negative side you may be impulsively decisive, sentimental and misdirected. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Posted on: 2008/3/10 21:20

Home away from home
From Kuching
The Dreamer-Minstrel for me...

Posted on: 2008/3/11 10:59

Home away from home
From Kch
Quote:

dckw wrote:
The Dreamer-Minstrel for me...

*hi-5*

IDEALISTIC DREAMERS UNITE!

How accurate was it for the rest of you anyway? Mine was pretty close, except for the charismatic part. >_>

Posted on: 2008/3/11 11:00

Home away from home
From Kuching
Yes Fuyu, thank God for dreamers eh??

The description was quite accurate, although I don't agree with the "emotionally impractical" bit. Dreamers can still be practical people, it doesn't necessarily mean that we can't differentiate between the real world and the ideal one in our minds.

Posted on: 2008/3/11 11:07

Home away from home
From Sydney
Oo...I seem to be the sole manipulative cold logical impulsive black knight here.

You have to agree that while this is just all for fun and games, it does hold a degree of truth, eh?

Posted on: 2008/3/11 13:16

Home away from home
From Kch
Dreamers make the world goes round~~

Posted on: 2008/3/11 13:38
Dream the world. Not this pallid shadow of reality. Dream the world the way it truly is. A world in which all cats are queens and kings of creation. - The Sandman #18, Neil Gaiman

Home away from home
From Sydney
Black Knights make sure they go to work. Now, make my investment worthwhile...

Posted on: 2008/3/11 13:44

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]