KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

Lost Dog! PLEASE HELP!
Just popping in
From Lucerne ( home: koooooching, i miss home. )
Hello forumers.

My brown Shih-Tsu dog of 14 years was missing on 2 July 2009 after 8.00pm at BDC Lorong B, B1, B2, B3, B4 housing area. My dog's name is CHESTER and she is using a purple clipped collar with MBKS tag. I have been looking for her since yesterday and today for 3 hours but no, I did not see any glimpse of her.

She is an old dog. She is having cough and joint problem for almost 2 years now and on medication for her sickness.

I am totally worried about her missing. She is scared of thunderstorms and gets inactive when sick. I am also worried that she might lost her sniffing sense or unable to track home back.

Chester is very precious to me as well as my family. I bought her when I was 11 and now I'm 25, we shared a lot of moments together. It's totally devastating that she is lost since yesterday or someone could have been dog-napping her.

It's really sad that I could not find her. It made me feel like I have released my responsibility over her. It's more sad when I watched back videos of her on my phone.

I just want my Chester back and deeply need help from those living in Kuching. I do still believe she is still somewhere in Kuching out there and she belongs to me and my family, to the person who bought her back in year 1995. I and my family care for her, and I am worried as she has not taken her medication today (3/7/2009).

Please help to find Chester. Please click to look at her photo HERE. You can e-mail me at laurasarina@gmail.com or add me in YM (YM ID: individuelle08) in case you found Chester.

And again, please help me to find my Chester back. It's really sad to lost a beloved dog who has been living with me for the past 14 years.

Posted on: 2009/7/3 22:58

Edited by webbie on 2009/7/4 19:29:13
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Lost Dog! PLEASE HELP!
Just can't stay away
From Kuching
maybe post photo?

Posted on: 2009/7/3 23:20

Re: Lost Dog! PLEASE HELP!
Just popping in
From Lucerne ( home: koooooching, i miss home. )
hello.

it's okay. surprisingly, my dog came back this morning. thank god she's okay.

so now, how do i delete this thread?

Posted on: 2009/7/4 16:19

Topic is Locked

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.