Isaac97 2012/9/4
KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

dance group/classes
Just popping in
Hey, does anyone know if there is a listing for the dance groups/crews in Kuching? and even dance classes? I'm searching around for some hip hop dance classes to learn hip hop routines obviously and also to meet with Kuching's fellow dancers, dance with them, have fun and get to know the local dance scene here. I'd like to be able to perform too. Thing is, I find it really hard to find many info on places that offer dance classes in Kuching on the internet and I'm assuming they rely mostly on word of mouth.

From asking around and searching on the Internet, I've heard of Earth Dance, Max productions (? I saw its signboard somewhere, but I can't remember where), I heard there's a dance class somewhere in bdc, one around tabuan jaya near J&J's and another somewhere round urat mata? If I don't mention the names, it's because my sources weren't able to tell me the info either.

as for dance crews, I've heard of Soulz Higher Crew, Soulz Crew, Feasible Dance Crew, Cript Ballas and some have their own sites or facebook page. I know there are lots out there here in cat city, any help? and maybe including website and phone number/address so that I can go check them out :P Thanks in advance!

Posted on: 2009/12/15 17:14
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: dance group/classes
Home away from home

Posted on: 2009/12/15 19:07

Home away from home
hey, how about you try at international music house..

Posted on: 2009/12/17 21:27

Just popping in
ah yea, studio23 too, I did come across it but they don't offer hip hop. hmm...i never knew IMH offered dance? except I think I remember seeing a banner advertising ballet classes there, but I could be wrong. but yea, again no hip hop.

I saw another one near the cross-juntion of Simpang Tiga, Batu Lintang and Jalan Tabuan and Mendu called Tyng Dance Academy - not sure what services/classes they offer..I'll go check that one out soon

Posted on: 2009/12/18 12:22

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]