KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

HAhahhaa crap this is funny..
Webmaster
From Kuching
Lols from the recent joker in the site name melol..
Man i missed him. I wonder where he went.
Too bad.. he's not here anymore. but the good thing he gave me several emails. See? see? how nice of him. PLease post something here to feedback.. Don't you guys miss him?

<b>Mail 1</B>
Mr Webmaster, u gave me no chance to answer u back! What a crap you r! Funny is that you r smart n big n yet wan to fight off a small ant like me! HO HO HO !

<b>Mail 2</b>
even a small kid of 7 yrs beside me can easily read ur idiot way of dealing such a website ...... however, give a real peace of urself. TQ for allowing this funny thing to happen... sorry if i really hurt u in one way or another. CCCHEEERS! int:

<b>Mail 3</b>
not at all. perhaps a bit brain depreciating.... really i m just a 7 yr old boy ... hahahaha.. u really made him laugh n roll to the floor of ur reply. i have no where to reply but this is the only way. blocking me off... hahahahahaha....

<b>Mail 4</b>
whenever i dragged down ur website onpage 1 or 2 my eyes go "ju ring" Y not the page on top of each webpage, u idiot webmaster!!!!

Posted on: 2004/9/22 21:58
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: HAhahhaa crap this is funny..
Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
LOL!!!!

Hmmm.. 7 years old with this??? Hmmm... not right ler. There's a problem with it, 7 years old do not have such an IQ, ahhahah...

Ok lar... ppl that don't behave will gain no respect.

Posted on: 2004/9/22 22:07

Home away from home
From Catscity:)
Very Funny,

This is the way of how a 7 years old boy like Melol posting messages from time to time. Messages that get on everyone's nerve on and off. Wink.

Dear Little Brother Melol of 7 years old,

Perhaps you never been to another website besides catscity, or maybe you did but you didn?t like this site. Maybe you think this is the worst website you had ever visited. But please bear in mind, we like it, I like it, kuching people love it. Please leave and be gone if you just don't like the site. Why wasted all your cells and energy to a site that you don't like especially the site that make your eyes went double vision, my dear child?

We had been so patience and kind to help you in every little questions you posted, we were happy and glad to know theres new member to join us. How sad, all your feedback seemed like a humiliation to us. You never showed your appreciations. Perhaps it was your intentions to do that, please read and bear in mind that we do not appreciate every single bit of it. You MAYBE young at your age, it doesn't mean you have the right to make fun at people's website.

What webmaster had done to you, which is blocking you off from the site is the right thing to do. He doesn?t need to have the feelings of guiltiness or surrender to a new visitor like you. All he did is just save us from dealing with a so called little troublesome child like you. We do not want to be so mean. As you said, you are a kid; we are adults, so hello? Who wants to fight a small ant?

Be careful when you laugh yourself hard on the floor. So, who wants to know again? We think this is the funniest issues we had encountered this month. 'We are dealing with a big smart brain kid' Congratulations, you have won a gold medal. Please go back to your mommy, be a good kid. Hugs.

GOD has mercy on Melol's misbehaviour.

Posted on: 2004/9/22 22:49

Webmaster
From Kuching
Guys oh guys..
oh look what he emailed to the site. HAhahhaha. Look whos talking.

"to the webmaster n moderator who ever be in 2 in 1 no need to write where one could not answer u openly in the www. its a mere coward! "

1st thing, you're so stupid and retarted that you think I am also the moderators here. so thats thats why you attempt to clone your to have double identity here.

No one is coward here but you. Coward who don't dare to identify yourself. and trying to fake someone else. Thats a mere coward. A coward who dares to mock and does not dare to show his face. You don't even dare to use a real email address. Oops.. or you don't know how to use? what a retarted piece of crap you are.

Posted on: 2004/9/23 6:36

Home away from home
From Kuching lah
he got go school o nor? english so kana sai wan. i hav to say.

Posted on: 2004/9/23 9:08

Those mails are so insulting, Guan Guan, if i was u, i will never forget that i do have right to kick off any members here without any trial or jury.

Catscity is just like a game, and as others game, it comes with rules.

Those feel like cant obey the rules, might just quit, or wait for being kicked off, kakakakakaka...

Whats the rules? Simple, enjoy urself, and make sure other ppl oso enjoy as u r. hiak hiak...

Guan, u got my point liaw hor? kakakaka...

Posted on: 2004/9/23 9:42

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]