KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

PRODUCT XYZ
Home away from home
From kuching
A friend of mine introduce this product XYZ ... Product XYZ got linked with investment because now the current market topic is about investment or he/she knows that I have interest in investment ... and says that dividen is paid XX%
That friend told me that after 6 years, the money I put in would be fully converted into fund ...
So, I am happy to hear that . After I have paid the 1st payment, the agreement comes . Then, I looked at the chart ... What I found out is totally different after 6 years ... Damn ...
Then if I surrender, my value will be very very less ...
So, I have been committed for life to these payments ... Kenak screwed ...
Then, I found out again that after 6 years, my friend would finished collecting his/her commission ...
Even own friends do that just to survive the economy ... What more to say other people or stranger or colleague or supervisor or sub-bordinate ... everyone is so fake nowadays !!
So, this product XYZ is good if you kenak langgar the next day after you paid ... or else, you will be dumping your $$ .... even you have chronic illness, you need to BEG the doctor to write a letter to confirm ... sometimes, the agent of product XYZ is no longer working, you have to go to office to make claims and sometimes failed ...

anyway, by the time you kenak langgar or have chronic illness, you also will die terriblely ..so what the difference, right ??

so, you become SLAVE of the payment, SLAVE in claiming and SLAVE even in pain ...and even need to loan for COFFIN

bit by bit , you die slowly and poorly .....because of payment and loans and inflation .... slowly and slowly and slowly .... and until you have no money to pay, you surrender the super LOW value ..

So, I suppose this product XYZ is the best product of the DECADE .... I really reckon it .. THE SUPER BEST with
a) no maintenance from the seller ( buyer need to mantain or else RUGI, buyer will AUTOMATIC give money, why ?? later after date line, become penalty )
b) no stocks to kept, no shop, no rent, no electricity water bill
c) talk only, wear nice nice, put cologne thick thick, take out you super SMARTPHONE to show off, wear sexy sexy, talk and let people win as much as possible
d) use FEAR tactic
e) create VALUE out of thin air

Posted on: 2011/8/6 15:20
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.