tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Matrix Revolutions

From Catscity
Review by Alita Suraya
4 stars

The final instalment to the Matrix trilogy is finally here. In "Matrix Reloaded", we were left with Neo in a coma after doing the unthinkable; defeating Sentinels in the outer-world of the Matrix, meaning, destroying machines without his power of being The One. Rescued by another ship, Neo's comatose body lays unaware of the meaning of his powers.

The rogue program Agent Smith who has cunningly hijacked Bane, a member of the hovercraft fleet, is growing more powerful with each passing second. Smith is beyond even the control of the Machines and now threatens to destroy their empire along with the real world and the Matrix. With him being so close to Neo, there is no knowing what he'll do next.

Following up in "Matrix Revolutions", Neo is trapped in between the Machine world and the world of The Matrix. In order to get out, he has to meet the Trainman, who works for that deliciously evil Frenchman Merovingian. Now, it's no wonder that Trinity and Morpheus, with the help of Seraph, proceed to kick some butts at Merovingian's underground party in order to bring Neo back, which they successfully do.

After much thinking, Neo decides to go to the heart of the Machine City as a means to an end, which is practically suicide. But no biggie for The One. With the help of Niobe, and with Trinity tagging along, Neo faces every human's enemy. There, in the Machine City, Neo strikes a bargain with the Deus ex Machina, an unexpected turn.

Meanwhile, Zion faces the inevitable as hundreds of thousands of Sentinels attack the city in full force. Outnumbered, probably a hundred to one, the people of Zion are at the machines' mercy.

With many unforeseen turn of events, and an absolutely awesome vision of a battle between Man and machines, as well as the bringing to life of the Machine City, the Wachowski brothers have certainly outdone themselves again. Expect the unexpected from this explosive finale.

The above was taken from www.cinemaonline.com

My personal view.......not gonna give 4 stars. The most 2.5 Stars. Really like Matrix from Part 1.

But, Matrix Revolutions ,hmmmmm......come on for the fact is, how many of really understand wat is goin on with the movie. dont talk about those ah beng, ah lian....lah...all they will do the whole movie is "ahhhhhh" "ohhhhh" "like tat hia" "i kow""cool man"........................................
cant say the producer didnt put a lot effort into the whole movie. It a cool movie for the whole Matrix. But, complexity of the movie...the storyline could only be understand by like wat, 5 out of 10 ppl.hahahahahahahaha.........kolien!!!!!!

Well, this is just my suggestion......anyway, we are here to pass judgement, rite.......so......argue with me anyone.....or even agree..

p/s: I AM WAITING FOR LOTR. SURE 101% MOVIE OF THE CENTURY

Gonna watch "Master and Commander" tonite. Will let u all know how i like it.....my rating stars.....cinemaonline rated it 2.5 stars.

Posted on: 2003/11/26 11:51
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Matrix Revolutions
Webmaster
From Kuching
i watched matrix revolution and i must say...
Its great~!

YOu need to watched Part 1 and 2 to fully understand and enjoy the movie. If not..it would be like..hmm reading the last page of a book?

hahah, you'll get what i mean

Posted on: 2003/11/26 16:02

Home away from home
From Kuching
aiyo, not a good ending le...neon die le... but i haven;t see the moive heard from fren nia...hehehe

Posted on: 2003/11/29 14:21

Webmaster
From Kuching
hahhaha
nice movie arhhh
neo din die ler...
neo become agent smith also

Posted on: 2003/11/29 21:52

Kekekekeke... Dun be sad lar, remember what Neo say after he has made his final "CHOICE" ?

"Everything started will have its end."

So as "everthing that end will bring a start" .

Neo dead has bring the new "birth" to the Zion city and the new relationship between human and machine world.

Really impressed with the "concept" that mentioned in the movie : CHOICE

Yes, we are making our choice everyday, and every choice we make, we will get something, and in the same way, we will lost something.... sighhhhhhhhh

Posted on: 2003/11/30 0:33

Home away from home
From Kuching
The thing with the ending is that, it's kinda lame. I mean, what Neo did was just create a "temporary peace" with the machine. If you recall the first chapter of the Matrix trilogy, humans are actually batteries for the machines. Machines need power.

The machines only agree to fall back on the attack because they're scared of Agent Smith too. With Agent Smith propagating himself to everyone on earth, and he himself is disconnected, he is actually disconnecting everyone from the Matrix, and hence, the machine is running without power. (from what I can gather).

But when you think about it, there's going to be another war... but not till Zion is rebuilt. Once it's rebuilt, humans will go about freeing humans again, and that piss the machines off, and round and round it goes.

The Oracle ending is lame too. She believes that Neo will be back, if so, the matrix will NEVER end! Quite frankly the public don't accept sequels very well.

However, there are several good things about the movie; Neo displaying heroicism and love for Trinity - finally, a temporary peace between humans (even though it's not satisfying enough) - and the fact that this is the last matrix with lots of nice CG (although it's a bit overdone on the Super Big Brawl between Agent Smith and Neo in the end).

Anyway, those are just my two cents worth. Just opinions, with which not everybody will agree with. Hehe...

Posted on: 2003/12/2 18:45

kekekekeke... i do agree with u but i still think this is the most "perfect" ending to point a full stop to the movie and leave a big space for patrons to think about the meaning behind the movie.

I also believed that the machine is always using the "01010101..." language. First, they want to rule the world, so they choose to eliminate the humans, but when they accept Neo's offer, for return, they have to agree Neo's conditions (stop the killing)

Not only Neo has made the choice, but the machine also did, and the machine choose to let Neo solve the Agent Smith's problem (0), as the result, they promise to fall back from human (1).

Too bad is the human always betray their promises, but machine wouldn't, because...

THEY ARE JUST MACHINE... either 0 or 1, black or white, no gray zone in their decision making.

I hereby believed the peace is forever... not until the human trying to do something funny to the machine world in future...

Anyway... it is just opinion lar... kekekeke...

Posted on: 2003/12/3 0:19

Just popping in
I think Matrix Evolutions is one of the worst movie in the story of the BlockBusters.

In terms of desapointment it was even worse than Star Wars episode 1 for me.

I DO LOVE the first matrix, i thought the second one was not that bad cause it introduced many questions...but...

Almost all the action is not needed and only a pretext to show kungfu (and i do think it's different in the first one, the actions are well introduced)

The battle of zion is uninteresting at all! Beautifull for sure but unrealistic and above all, it deals with secondary characters that i don't care about at all!!!

I won't speak about the ending as there are some rules on this forum that forbid me to write crap words :p :hardcore:

Posted on: 2004/1/22 17:11

Home away from home
From Perth~<sucks>
weBmasTer!~~ Neo dieD in the enD ~!

Coz NEo co-operated with thE aPeK heaD thinGie.. (forgot the naMe ) ... then go fiNd tat aGent smItH..

theN when aGenT smiTh stUCk his HanD in Neo 2 make neO becoM the aGent smith he dunno tat the aPek paKat wif neO.. theN aGenT smitH got deStroYed lorR...

acTuaLLy matrIx is bouT the WaR between the 3 pplZ mar.. so now 2 of them co-operate to deStroY the otHer onE lorR~...

ehHhee... iMpreSSivE lei..~ acTually i also dun understand one..but my nz-eDucaTed freN eXplain to me one.,., hehe..

Posted on: 2004/1/22 18:50

From Catscity
hei....i realise soemthing from this movie......seems like everyone have different understanding of the ending .......................i guess each of us undertsand it in a diffeent way,hah

Posted on: 2004/1/22 20:39

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.