KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Don't trust any streamyx agent!!!
Quite a regular
From Kuching
I just installed streamyx at home through an agent. He charged me RM88 for the installation fee.. I asked him to run the router setup wizard for my another computer, he said wanna charge me RM30!! what service is that? simply click & typed for less than 5 minutes need RM30?? So, if you want to install streamyx, go to Telekom directly or ask me. Maybe I can try to install for you. My e-mail address: chai_mingpoh@yahoo.co.uk

Posted on: 2005/9/30 18:43

Re: Don't trust any streamyx agent!!!
Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
LOL... Telekom also no use. Kek si lang nia ;p besides, telekom will not install for u one. That's my experience. They just come to test ur line. When ok, then said can use liau and u do it urself.

Posted on: 2005/9/30 21:23
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Quite a regular
From Kuching
Haha..That's why I ask u to look for me...I just found out the way to connect it. Haha..this is the secret that the agent wanna charge me for RM30!!! If you want, I charge u RM20. Haha...earn RM30 within 5 minutes, where to find ler...

Posted on: 2005/9/30 21:33

You are right about some of the agent, I applied through agent, almost one year no reply, then I checked with Telekom, they said they have priority for walk-in customer (so said the counter girl).

Then I cancelled and reapply from counter, guess what, I got my line 3 months later. I paid RM50 to telekom contractor for installation. Line works fine until 3 months later, files more than 30 reports/complain to 1300881515. Dam, kek sim. They finally fix my line March this year.

But,

I think it's fair to charge a small fee for installation. But do not overcharge like some agents out there la, actually it's very easy to do installation especially if you have some background in computer technical stuff.

Can look for me if you have problem with computers also, 10 years experience in computer hardware and software support.

Posted on: 2005/10/1 9:04
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]